Terrorfest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrorfest!

Post scary things! Songs, pictures, stories. Whatever!

Just make them scary!

Let's start things off in the uncanny valley!

Enjoy your nightmares...
    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Re: Terrorfest!

Ooh excellent thread idea.
    What about "Don't hug me i'm scared"? I'm on my phone so i can't post the video but it's on youtube.

selume proferre

Comment

Courage the Cowardly Dog is one of the best (Scary) shows ever, I still consider it better than most horror movies made these days.

They did things with tone, ambiance, theme, music, and mood that was just masterful.

They made a completely harmless situation genuinely unsettling with no threat of violence, or jump scares. It builds tension, plays with viewer expectations, and utilises cultural mistrust toward strangers.

It also still manages to be funny.
      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Finger Amputation

From Heavy Rain, a dude saws off his finger. With all the set up, which you have to do yourself and under a time limit, it is one of the most unsettling moments in any video game I have ever played.

Of course it loses almost all of it's impact and becomes hilarious in this video where he does it like four times with different tools...

The rest of the tools
        Last edited by Denarius; 22 Jul 2012, 04:56.

Comment

Working...
        X