Xoxo happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xoxo happy

My name is Lynda Skye,I am 46 years old, I am extremely glad to share the bad and good side of my relationship with everybody. After being in relationship with him for eight years, He has always been truthful,caring and a wonderful man and husband to me. He caters for my well being. But,we were not blessed with a child. We tried all our possible best, We went to the doctor for series of test, but the Doc could not detect any form of infertility in us. Suddenly, things start to change. He left me, I did everything possible to bring him back back but,all was in vain. I want him back because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I tried to entice him, made promises but he refused. While I was surfing on the internet, I met a childhood friend of mine, who happened to be my college mate. I explained everything to her, and she suggested, she introduced me to a man who happened to have helped her a long time ago. I met with the man who happened to be a spell caster. He said he could help me cast a spell to bring him back and also have a kid. But I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay in few days, He said my ex will return to me before seven days, he cast the spell and surprisingly at the fifth day. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me back to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and told him to come, because i never expected that,he came to me the following day, we had a date, we talked a lot and we started living together again. and he begged me with everything he has and also made promises not to ever leave me again. Now we are blessed with a bouncing male kid. Since then I have made a promise to share this to everybody,and also to everyone that has relationship problems. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his mail is (removed by staff) you can mail him if you need his assistance in your relationships or anything. I am so sure of him.
    Last edited by Juniper; 08 Sep 2012, 08:37. Reason: It's a touching story, but please follow the rules and do not advertise as the first thing you do on the forum.
Working...
X