Have a lovely cannibalistic thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a lovely cannibalistic thanksgiving

Everybody's favorite police officer (now under indictment and awaiting trial for plotting an abduction and illegally accessing an official police database to locate potential victims) had some big plans for Thanksgiving Dinner...

I'm looking forward to the celebrity cookbook he will probably write, and a new program on the food channel.

Cannibal cop's Thanksgiving plans.

(the lawyer forgot to mention - "and make plans to eat people" in his apologia comparing Mr. Cop to Star Trek geeks)
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Have a lovely cannibalistic thanksgiving

Does meat taste any different if it's been slow-roasted alive v. dead?

I once dated a guy who was obsessed with tabletop roleplaying and larping, and none of that big group of people ever mentioned cannibalism...

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
      Cannibal cop's Thanksgiving plans.

(the lawyer forgot to mention - "and make plans to eat people" in his apologia comparing Mr. Cop to Star Trek geeks)
      As someone who has in the past been dressed up and gone to said conventions, I can say the the subject of cooking people and eating them just did'nt come up that often, at all, ever...
      Maybe it is a sub-er sub culture?
      Really sub? but not that kind of sub...
      wait whatare we talking about again? A man used police resources illegally? He actively planned to abduct and kill people? WTF does this have to do with nerdy geeks?
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

The subculture being referred to is probably 'vore' (vorarephilia), which is where someone derives sexual satisfaction from fantasies of being eaten or of eating someone else, or seeing someone else being eaten. Like most other sexual paraphilias/fetishes, there is some variation as to what turns who on. Being a vampire's or zombie's victim could fall under vorarephilia - but so could imagining oneself as Godzilla or a werewolf and eating people. On a lot of sites about crazy foreign restaurants, I see pictures of cakes & sushi rolls made to look like women, which is catering to the vore (or cannibal) crowd. I don't know if Japan really has that many vorarephiliacs or if those are commissioned one-off type menu items. The internet can skew things like that.

10 Bizarre Restaurants

There's also something thrown in with vorarephilia called an 'unbirthing' fantasy, but I already know too much about sexual fetishes from the internet, and there are some things even I don't want more information about.
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
          The subculture being referred to is probably 'vore' (vorarephilia), which is where someone derives sexual satisfaction from fantasies of being eaten or of eating someone else, or seeing someone else being eaten. Like most other sexual paraphilias/fetishes, there is some variation as to what turns who on. Being a vampire's or zombie's victim could fall under vorarephilia - but so could imagining oneself as Godzilla or a werewolf and eating people. On a lot of sites about crazy foreign restaurants, I see pictures of cakes & sushi rolls made to look like women, which is catering to the vore (or cannibal) crowd. I don't know if Japan really has that many vorarephiliacs or if those are commissioned one-off type menu items. The internet can skew things like that.
          the quote from the lawyer compared abusing his police authority by gathering names from a police database, to get his victims, to"star-trek geeks and science fiction guys dressing up and going to conventions" thats the lawyer trying to say some crap, not the internet...
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
            the quote from the lawyer compared abusing his police authority by gathering names from a police database, to get his victims, to"star-trek geeks and science fiction guys dressing up and going to conventions" thats the lawyer trying to say some crap, not the internet...
            I don't think he was comparing the illegal collection & storage of data w/the Trekkies, I think he was comparing the subject matter of the Valle's writing to that.

There's no defense out there from the fact that this guy was all up in people's information. After perusing this guy's OKCupid profile, I'm kind of thinking he may have been too stupid to actually move from the fantasy to full execution. What kind of idiot posts a photo of themselves IN UNIFORM on an internet dating site?!
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

You're probably better of not knowing the answer to that question. I'm relatively sure I'm better off not knowing the answer to that question.
              Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
              X