Favourite Fictional TV Universe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favourite Fictional TV Universe?

Big Dr. Who fan, but good things just don't ever manage to happen while the doctor is around.... I like Star Wars and Star trek universes quite well, but ultimately.... I think something from comics might suit me better... Marvel seems like a good start...
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Another vote for Buffyverse here.
      http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

But my most favorite verse these days is Whovian. All things Doctor Who, from the Fourth Doctor to the Eleventh currently. Just three more weeks until the Christmas episode... I'm shaking from the withdrawal! o_o
        Definitely have to agree there! Whovian all the way. What did you think of the Christmas episode?

Comment

I'm a big True blood fan. Though this season was a tad dissapointing but loved it anyway.

Comment

This one was actually pretty hard to decide. It ultimately ended up being Avatar: The Last Airbender.
            Wonderful world with a great storyline too.
            "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
            nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
            As blending the Light with the Dark
            merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

Hunter X Hunter

Comment

The Muppets.
                [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                  The Muppets.
                  OMG This!! Right here! If the video game Tekken had never been invented, and there was no such thing as Japan (which would kinda kill both birds with one stone), then the muppets would be my biggest obsession.
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

At the moment it's the Whedonverse. (anything by the Whedon's, like buffy) Or Supernatural

Comment

Comment

夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I crocheted an Umbreon! Cos when I said I want to be the very best like no one ever was... I meant it

Comment

The "Lost girl" universe.

Comment

The Millennium realm.

Comment

So many choices, from what is written here to all the other TV I have watched, and still do- you can't become a True Magical Psychokinetic Martial Arts Master Sage without delving into other people's imaginations. I bet Buddha, Jesus and Merlin would agree.

Anyway... out of everything, I would say Dragonball Z (DB through GT- just about EVERYTHING exists in this universe) and Fringe (just about EVERYTHING can exist in this universe). I do love the Supernatural, Airbender and Marvel though (yes, and Lost Girl), but DBZ and Fringe win. Super Saiyans and mad scientists and pretty FBI ladies... you just can't go wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X