witch love match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

witch love match?

Can someone please tell me the compatability of two witches. I am a kitchen witch and my other half is a hedge witch

Re: witch love match?

I feel the compatibility of people has little to do with their spiritual beliefs or practices as much as the personalities. No matter how much someone believes or practices the way you do, it won't change a crappy relationship to a happy one if one partner is a jerk.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Hedge and kitchen witchcraft can be quite different from each other, but they can also compliment each other quite well. Depends on the individual practices. However, I have to agree with Caelia as well. There is, of course, a lot more to a relationship than spiritual practice. There is nothing about either form of witchcraft that automatically means a relationship will be successful or that it will fail, there's a lot more that needs to be considered.
      Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Thank you both guys but I was simply wandering as we are both only just venturing into witchcraft. On a normal everyday basis I have no worries about our relationship as it has lasted 10 wonderful years.

Comment

I'm Solitary Wiccan and I've been in relationships with Christians (from all sorts of denominations), Muslims, Jewish, Buddhists, and Atheists. My relationships failed horribly, but oddly enough it had NOTHING to do with our different religious beliefs. You would think it would come up, but no... I guess it was because they were too much of a jerk and we had much bigger problems in the relationship than to focus on religion. So, I do agree with Caelia on this one.
          Bubblebubble, if your relationship is awesome and have lasted for ten years, I highly doubt that differences in the religion will interrupt that. I wish you many more years together! ^_^
          My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Working...
          X