Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could have the definitive answer to one question only, what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you could have the definitive answer to one question only, what would it be?

Originally posted by XIII View Post
    Please tell me you typed that while bobbing your head to the right.
    I just totally did that while reading it. >.<

Are Genies in a bottle real?
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: If you could have the definitive answer to one question only, what would it be?

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      just watch GATTACA
      I love that movie
      Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
        What is love?
        *sings* ... Baby, don't hurt me... don't hurt me ... no more...

It's stuck in my head now.

I like Corvus' question. I considered, "What is god?" But I wonder if that might lead to a gruesome mind-splattering death...

Comment

Why was I born?

Even if it's just 'because your mother's birth control failed' it would be acceptable. Truly being an accident is a perfectly acceptable answer because then it confirms everything I've experienced up to this point. I just can't ever seem to believe it when it comes from my own head.
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Is buttsex anything other than a surprise for one of the participants?
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Do vegans swallow?

(it's a genuine question...)

Mostly art.

Comment

This weekend's lottery numbers would be nice.

Besides that, how do I shut that paranoid voice in the back of my head up?
                ~J

"The very young do not always do as they are told."

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                  Do vegans swallow?

Yes! Probably TMI, but when I was vegan, I believed it probably gave me trace nutrients that I otherwise lacked. ^^

Vegans eat yeast and other cells, like.. the cells that make up the plants and fungi they live on, so although it is a cell from a mammal, it is willingly given so I don't imagine there are many vegans would be against it. Also, all vegans eat teenyweeny bugs all the time because they live on grains and in the herbal teabags they enjoy so much!

I'd like to know once and for all, the real reason why a cat purrs.
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Why did I suddenly develop anxiety?

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                      Do vegans swallow?

Of course they do. How else would they digest their vegan food?

[4:82]

Comment

Were dinos here when Adam and Eve were here? I mean what's the bible say in terms of that timeline? This bugs me to no end. As I imagine Eve riding a trex into the garden looking for an apple.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

What is the definition of normal?
                          And no you cannot use an example for a definition, use the word itself or any word that is rooted in the word (i.e. abnormal ) in the definition. Or use any other undefinable word such as standard, typical, or usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                            Of course they do. How else would they digest their vegan food?

Interorectogestion, of course.
                            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Working...
                            X