replied
    Re: Goodbye, Pope Palpatine...

Really? Seriously?

Leave a comment:

• Maria de Luna
    replied

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
    I wish they'd elect a liberal pope that will bring the church into the 21st century, and one that will have zero tolerance for corruption, but that's not going to happen.
    Somebody was telling me today that it was good that this one was leaving because he was too liberal...

Leave a comment:

• DanieMarie
    replied

I wish they'd elect a liberal pope that will bring the church into the 21st century, and one that will have zero tolerance for corruption, but that's not going to happen.

Leave a comment:

• MaskedOne
    replied

Should be interesting to see who replaces him. Though I doubt they'll authorize the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith to go old-time Inquisition on some the Church's worse elements like I want them too.

Leave a comment:

• thalassa
    replied

I'm so excited.

Leave a comment:

• Maria de Luna
    replied

LMFAO My husband comes into my job and wont sit down because there is a portrait of the pope overlooking the waiting area, and he doesn't want to sit under emperor Palpitine! lol! but yeah, I only found that story while looking up a different one...

Leave a comment:

• DanieMarie
    started a topic Goodbye, Pope Palpatine...

Goodbye, Pope Palpatine...

He's the first pope to abdicate in over 600 years.

I will miss making Pope Palpatine jokes though. Hopefully the next pope will also look like an evil super-villain.
Working...
X