• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 21 things that are not normal

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
    Hmm. Eating coffee with a spoon.

*runs to the kitchen to try it*
    How was it? My dinner tonight was humus from the pot with a spoon, but I think that's not too weird.
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I would classify it as weird. Probably quite unhealthy, too, but since I'm already a caffeine junky, not much difference.

It needs something though... chocolate, maybe? Oooh! Chocolate syrup and ground coffee!! On ice cream!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
        I would classify it as weird. Probably quite unhealthy, too, but since I'm already a caffeine junky, not much difference.

It needs something though... chocolate, maybe? Oooh! Chocolate syrup and ground coffee!! On ice cream!!
        or, some redeye gravy.
        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I think Pagan Forum needs it's own 'is it normal?' thread. Just imagine how silly it would get. I mean, we're quite a colourful mix of characters after all!
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
            I think Pagan Forum needs it's own 'is it normal?' thread. Just imagine how silly it would get. I mean, we're quite a colourful mix of characters after all!
            Ha, somebody should do that XD

Comment

Normal? Here? Us?
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                Ha, somebody should do that XD
                Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                Normal? Here? Us?
                Done.

The "Is _____ Normal?" Thread

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                X