This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Global Mod

Oh no he ditnt,you want to ban guns??? Calling all the gun nuts in the world,he wants to make guns banned oh YEHHHHHHHHHH
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

*loads ban cannon*
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Awww, V isn't purple anymore!

Wonder if she is gonna go crazy with power and ban-halberd us all?

Just remember who talks to you in mornings! (*hint* its me!)
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Yaaayyyy congrats v!!

Comment

HMMMMMM, i kinda like the idea of ban whips, could make things interesting :P

Comment

hahahahahaha....oh goodness xD

Comment

As soon as I can get back to Mt. Doom, Ms. V, I shall forge for you a banning weapon that will make the little fools of the world tremble.

In appearance, it will seem to be a gigantic fly swatter, with spikes. It shall have the magical quality of going "whoop, whoop, whoop," as it moves through the air at your exclusive command. All will tremble at your appearance when you come armed and ready for battle.

One swatter to rule them all, one swatter to bind them...

Congrats, V!
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlenda View Post
                  HMMMMMM, i kinda like the idea of ban whips, could make things interesting :P
                  Be careful what you wish for lol. If you want a demonstration, i can surely oblige.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                    Be careful what you wish for lol. If you want a demonstration, i can surely oblige.

haha sorry i will be good

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                      As soon as I can get back to Mt. Doom, Ms. V, I shall forge for you a banning weapon that will make the little fools of the world tremble.

In appearance, it will seem to be a gigantic fly swatter, with spikes. It shall have the magical quality of going "whoop, whoop, whoop," as it moves through the air at your exclusive command. All will tremble at your appearance when you come armed and ready for battle.

One swatter to rule them all, one swatter to bind them...

Congrats, V!
                      I'm not awake yet, but this was definitely the best thing I've read so far this morning.

the ban fly-swatter of mount doom!

Mostly art.

Comment

Of course Madam would need the proper jewelry to set off the beautiful swatter,we have these exquisite rings that Madam simply MUST have to set the image of Mistress of the ban. I know they are a bit pricey,but really one can not be seen with some substandard accoutrements. I mean one simply MUST retain ones station,so that the riffraff do not assume that they are as good as yourself.

The High highfaluting,better than everyone else store(By appointment only)
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                          Of course Madam would need the proper jewelry to set off the beautiful swatter,we have these exquisite rings that Madam simply MUST have to set the image of Mistress of the ban. I know they are a bit pricey,but really one can not be seen with some substandard accoutrements. I mean one simply MUST retain ones station,so that the riffraff do not assume that they are as good as yourself.

The High highfaluting,better than everyone else store(By appointment only)
                          I am now officially the "Mistress of the Ban".

I should have my own house and motto.

Mostly art.

Comment

w00t!

Congrats V!

Comment

Congratulations, Volcaniclastic!
                              Kemetic Blog - http://www.inspiringrainbow.wordpress.com

Bring your grains of Salt.

Comment

Congrats. ( I actually thought she already was one...)

Comment

Working...
                                X