Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One more reason to make weed legal.

Originally posted by PsykhikosAnarchosNautikos View Post
    I guess you have more faith in the government than I do.
    I am willing to consider other possibilities, besides the one that fits my particular political prejudice. Maybe you are right, maybe I am right, but it is good to look at possibilities besides the first one one lands on.

Also, I have a lot of faith in humanity slowly stumbling toward real freedom.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I go back and forth with the whole faith thing in general. I think we have potential, though. Lots of potential, as long as we put our heads and actions in the right direction.

To keep it on topic (because I tend to go off sometimes), I was watching 'Occupy Unmasked" and it showed a scene of the Viet Nam protest and how everyone was pretty peaceful compared to the end of the Occupy Movement with all the vandalism and swearing at the cops. I was watching it with my father and was like, "Hey! All the protesters should just get baked for a week straight and then go on a march, this way they won't be so violent."

Comment

Yay! I get to use some of my old pharmacology knowledge! It's likely that the underlying mechanism is the fact that THC actually increases sensitivity to insulin...now that I think about it, that might also account for "the munchies". o-o

Comment

Working...
        X