Massive, mile-wide tornado rips through Oklahoma City area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Massive, mile-wide tornado rips through Oklahoma City area

to me personally there is no difference between children or adults dieing....its all horrific...but no parent wants to outlive their children...i would rather die, ive already lived, i was able to see things, experience love, instead of my child...its just a very painful thought...no difference but just very very painful!

Comment

Much of the reason about shelters come down to budget For most ordinary people it is matter of can they afford to build a safe room on their budget,on the Government side it is also where do we get the money for building shelters. One of the buildings by the way WAS the designated shelter,and was reinforced but this was no normal storm. They are saying it was now 2 miles wide and most likely an EF-5 the strongest storm possible using that scale. That building sustained a lot of damage.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

And, of course, what would a tragedy be without the input of Westboro...

Westboro Baptist Church Blames Oklahoma Tornado On Jason Collins' Coming Out
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
          And, of course, what would a tragedy be without the input of Westboro...

Westboro Baptist Church Blames Oklahoma Tornado On Jason Collins' Coming Out
          I honest-to-god believe WBC only exists to provide comic relief and/or outrage to tragedies. I was watching an interview of them on the Russell Brandt show, and they basically spent the entire time telling him he's living in sin and is an idiot. (most of which was probably true, but besides the point...)

Mostly art.

Comment

LOL! Next, Pat Robertson will probably blame it on women.
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
              LOL! Next, Pat Robertson will probably blame it on women.
              Has Fox blamed it on Obama yet?
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
              X