Advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice needed

Thank you SPhoenix. Your reply actually made me laugh a little, in a good way. I will definitely keep your advice in mind and use it if I need to, which I very well might. Who knows, if she takes me moving out really badly, I may just be the one cutting off communication between us, at least for a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by Pomona View Post
      Thank you SPhoenix. Your reply actually made me laugh a little, in a good way. I will definitely keep your advice in mind and use it if I need to, which I very well might. Who knows, if she takes me moving out really badly, I may just be the one cutting off communication between us, at least for a little while.
      I think the thing is, it's nice that someone genuinely gets it, and the humor, if ironic, shows that I really DO get it. There's profound truth hidden in the joke, and you kind of have to be there and get the t-shirt to see it, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
        I have the link in my favorites at home, not an issue.
        Learn new job skills in online courses from industry leaders like Google, IBM, & Meta. Advance your career with top degrees from Michigan, Penn, Imperial & more.

Comment

Working...
        X