The Matchbox Shrine - a PF swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Matchbox Shrine - a PF swap

I would like to join next time. This sounds like fun!
    ~Megan

Comment

Holy crap, time's a tickin' folks!!! How far along are you?!?!

I have a collection of 'stuff' all over my desk but no unified plan yet!
      The Pagan Porch - a Pagan Homesteading forum

Sand Holler Farm Blog - aren't you just dying to know what I do all day?

Comment

[quote author=Madness link=topic=496.msg15528#msg15528 date=1290315303]

[/quote]

Crud...I only have a mental collection of stuff :P
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=Madness link=topic=496.msg15528#msg15528 date=1290315303]

[/quote]

I have the outside of my matchbox decorated to a degree, but nothing inside yet, and I'm not finished with the outside.

Mostly, I'm stuck.

Mostly art.

Comment

I haven't opened my junk drawer yet. I am expecting some Hallelujah music and angels to be singing when I do.

But I'll probably get the music of doom and monkeys flying out of my butt instead.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

LOL everyone. I still have ideas in my head. I'm having a hard time committing to one thing!!
              Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

Got the box ... Got the parts ... Now just gotta figure how to put the two together ...
                I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I just put the finishing touches on it today.

I'll give it a week for the rest of you tortoises to catch up, then out she goes!
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

[quote author=B. de Corbin link=topic=496.msg15730#msg15730 date=1290371170]
                    I'll give it a week for the rest of you tortoises to catch up, then out she goes!
                    [/quote]

lol! Tortoises.

Mostly art.

Comment

So...this first batch...might be funky is what we are saying.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I have a box and a collection of stuffs, now to put it all together!

Comment

Guess I should buy a matchbox, huh?

XD

For serious, I seriously doubt mine will be late but I haven't gotten around to it. I probably won't start on it until December 1st so I can finish NaNo first, but I've already gots muh stuffs I'mma put innit.

Comment

How's it going, folks? I made mine on Sunday! A little rougher around the edges then I would have liked, but I learned a lot
                            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

In that case, mine goes out in the mail tomorrow...
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Uhh...mine is still in the same shape I left it in a week ago! O.o

Guess I better get cracking!

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X