X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Matchbox Shrine - a PF swap

:'( sniffle...I missed this

please post pics when they arrive and count me in if it is ever done again
    What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[quote author=Celest link=topic=496.msg18676#msg18676 date=1291140646]
      :'( sniffle...I missed this

please post pics when they arrive and count me in if it is ever done again
      [/quote]

I really hope we do this again sometime. I'd love a second time around, to get a better grip on how to do it!
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=496.msg18723#msg18723 date=1291145234]
        I really hope we do this again sometime. I'd love a second time around, to get a better grip on how to do it!
        [/quote]

I'd like to do a second one, as well. I'm thinking the next go around is themed though (because holy crap, I had trouble coming up with something I thought was suitable!)

Speaking of the matchbox...*makes herself get to work*

Mostly art.

Comment

I started mine but it involves beadwork (I hope anyway!) and I'm having some issues with it. Namely, I lost the threader to the beading needles during my move here and it turns out my other skinny needles aren't long enough.

maybe I can use wire? I'm not sure...I have to play around with it....

Comment

Uh yeah. Thursday. Working on that. Yeah. :P
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The eagle has left the nest.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Tomorrow. Me. The box. The drawer. It's on like Donkey Kong!

Comment

OK ...

BOX ... check

RUBIES ... check

EMERALDS ... check

DIAMONDS ... che ... ummmmm ... FRAK ... Where did I put them ...
                  I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Started mine today, now that NaNoWriMo is over. So far so good! I just wish I knew where my sandpaper was...

Comment

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=496.msg19391#msg19391 date=1291341620]
                      OK ...

BOX ... check

RUBIES ... check

EMERALDS ... check

DIAMONDS ... che ... ummmmm ... FRAK ... Where did I put them ...
                      [/quote]

Be sure to spell my name right....it's T-A-.......
                      Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

I got my suuplies! Im sorta ready. Need me a hammer....

Comment

Just a few more days left peeps! These bad boys gotta be in the mail by DECEMBER 10TH! ...and mine is in the mail as of today!

Mostly art.

Comment

Working on mine right now!

Comment

WOO HOO ... Diamonds came in today ... Now where did I put that box ...
                              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Seennnnnntttttt!

Comment

Working...
                                X