Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attn, humans

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
    You'd go blind, my child, you'd go blind...
    I'd be down to see that too lol D doing the macarena...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
      Might not be such a bad thing...
      Are you really sure the last thing you want to see before going blind is me dancing? That's not pleasant at all.

Plus, even if I could dance, I really don't like it. At all.

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
      I'd be down to see that too lol D doing the macarena...lol
      Don't tell anyone I said this, but ........

A long long time ago (in the same galaxy actually) I used to do the macerna a lot. But shhhhh don't tell anyone!
      [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
        Don't tell anyone I said this, but ........

A long long time ago (in the same galaxy actually) I used to do the macerna a lot. But shhhhh don't tell anyone!
        *zips lips locks them and throws away the key* your secret is safe with me lol

Comment

Nah.... if the world is ending, I think I'll get Mozart....

[And that comment really belongs in the differences between UK and US English : Mozart - short for Mozart and Lizst - which rhymes with p*****.]
          www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Luce View Post
            SHAKE THAT.

Hurricanes and floods and biblical armageddon are no excuse. You will party and you will dance and you will not allow 7-headed beasties and typhoons and those little snot-rocket demons to stop you. Would Iggy Pop stop for that shit? Hell no. Even James Brown won't stop, and he's DEAD. They have to drive a fucking gravel roller over his grave once a week, to tamp it back down. They wear ear plugs while they do it, too, on account of the sheer volume of James Browns' laughter.

The bible says the dead shall not trouble the living, my fellow weirdos, but you and I know better. Benjamin Franklin's grave is empty, they say, and his rotting corpse dances to bad industrial music in the basement of Liberty Hall. Nobody wants to talk about it, but it's true. The party NEVER ends, at least for those that are serious about it.

And when They try to stop you, dance ON them...One of those Irish jigs that were basically invented by stomping on Roman missionaries. It's the only language they understand, and though they may scream and yell and call for backup, you have the Fighting Jesus on your side, so they're basically fucked (The Fighting Jesus isn't sorry for party rocking).

So DANCE, I tell ya! There isn't TIME for anything else. Dance til you can finally quit that hysterical laugh, because it's disturbing the neighbors.

DANCE, HUMAN FOOLS!

- - - Updated - - -

(If my style of ranting is unacceptable, admins, please say so or just nuke the thread.)
            This is ACE! Love it.

Comment

i'm dancing! i'm dancing!
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I like dancing, but I don't like partying...

Nothing will ruin partying for you like living in a world party capital.

Comment

OMG that cat is adorable XD
                  Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                    This seems more like ranting and raving, as in slight madness... but I suppose I can put it under rant in my brain, if I file it in with the slightly nutters type of ranting...
                    Well, I'm comfortable with that. Although I'm not actually nuts or anything. So far as I know.

BTW dude, you totally don't want me to dance...
                    Everyone needs to dance.

- - - Updated - - -

How come I'm on moderated posting?

Comment

Everybody dance now! Dun dun dun DUN DUN.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonshine Thistlewish View Post
                        Everybody dance now! Dun dun dun DUN DUN.
                        I'm old. I know that song.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                          I'm old. I know that song.
                          Don't say that, I know the song too and I'm not ready to be old yet!
                          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Luce View Post
                            Well, I'm comfortable with that. Although I'm not actually nuts or anything. So far as I know.

Everyone needs to dance.

- - - Updated - - -

How come I'm on moderated posting?
                            At the time of this post, you likely had 14 or less non-intro, non-game posts. That's about the time where our filtering software tries to eat everything. It's also when links are banned. 15 non-game, non-intro posts moves you from newbie to registered member and the software becomes less psychotic.
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

The software . . . tries to eat newbie posts? And then stops once they've made 15 or more? That sounds like really quirky coding, if y'all didn't set it up that way intentionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonshine Thistlewish View Post
                                The software . . . tries to eat newbie posts? And then stops once they've made 15 or more? That sounds like really quirky coding, if y'all didn't set it up that way intentionally.
                                They sort of did it on purpose, its better to have a few snacked on posts, that can easily be returned into regular circulation than

SPAM!!!!!!!

no one likes spam
                                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                                X