Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the strangest things you have Googled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are the strangest things you have Googled?

Okay here goes:

1) Best/most commonly used catalyst for arson.
    2) How to make chloroform and its effect on the human body.
    3) Same for aether.
    4) Effects of cocain and symptoms of overdose, as well as how to counteract it.
    5) Same for morphine.
    6) Explosives.
    7) Organic poisons, effects, leathal dose, symptoms counteragents.
    8) Same for inorganic poisons.
    9) Feminist wichtcraft and mental health problems.
    10) Political extreemism in the 21st century
    11) Religious extreemism in the 21st century
    12) Know terrorist organisations and their ideologies

None of these were Googled for the reason you think, unless you think that I'm a fanfic writer madly obsessed with getting details correct in which case it would be for the reason you think, but I am not sure any intelligence agency would ever believe my reason. I am expecting them to come knocking any time now.

As for your question on bat wings Winter the answer most likely would be yes but very little. There are bloodvessels in a bat's wings, so piercing it would draw blood, but they are very fine so I doubt it could be much. You could try Googeling 'Blood circulation in bat? wing?' if you want more detailed information.

Edit
    Maybe I should mention that this is just the most recent list. If I were to include all the weird things I have Google in my life it would end up filling as much as the entire Encyclopedia Britannica.
    Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRaven View Post
      Okay here goes:

1) Best/most commonly used catalyst for arson.
      2) How to make chloroform and its effect on the human body.
      3) Same for aether.
      4) Effects of cocain and symptoms of overdose, as well as how to counteract it.
      5) Same for morphine.
      6) Explosives.
      7) Organic poisons, effects, leathal dose, symptoms counteragents.
      8) Same for inorganic poisons.
      9) Feminist wichtcraft and mental health problems.
      10) Political extreemism in the 21st century
      11) Religious extreemism in the 21st century
      12) Know terrorist organisations and their ideologies

None of these were Googled for the reason you think, unless you think that I'm a fanfic writer madly obsessed with getting details correct in which case it would be for the reason you think, but I am not sure any intelligence agency would ever believe my reason. I am expecting them to come knocking any time now.

As for your question on bat wings Winter the answer most likely would be yes but very little. There are bloodvessels in a bat's wings, so piercing it would draw blood, but they are very fine so I doubt it could be much. You could try Googeling 'Blood circulation in bat? wing?' if you want more detailed information.

moon raven remind me never to accept food or drink off you after ive upset you

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlenda View Post
        moon raven remind me never to accept food or drink off you after ive upset you
        XD It's not surprising how many people google different poisons. By the sheer number of peopleI doubt we'd be flagged for it
        Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
          XD It's not surprising how many people google different poisons. By the sheer number of peopleI doubt we'd be flagged for it
          right your added to the dont accept food or drink from list aswell haha jk

Comment

I've never really thought about it, but I guess the weirdest thing I've ever googled would have to be images of teratomas. I remember a friend in high school used to collect a science 'journal' (I use that word lightly), of weird and creepy discoveries and she told me about a man who had a head with hair and teeth growing in one of his testicles. I thought she was talking rubbish. Then years later, I discovered that these little blighters really do occur. Creepy!
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

What's really weird for my searches is the juxtapositioning of the searches:

'horsefly bite'

'monkeybutt powder'

or the sinister nature of some of the search combos:

'destroying angel'

'destroying angel symptoms'

'destroying angel antidote'

'chicken mushroom casserole'

'living will power of attorney'

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
              I've never really thought about it, but I guess the weirdest thing I've ever googled would have to be images of teratomas. I remember a friend in high school used to collect a science 'journal' (I use that word lightly), of weird and creepy discoveries and she told me about a man who had a head with hair and teeth growing in one of his testicles. I thought she was talking rubbish. Then years later, I discovered that these little blighters really do occur. Creepy!

I looooove teratomas! I don't know why I find them so fascinating, but it's one of the more frequent things I look for when I'm bored late at night. I saw one picture that looked like fingers had grown inside it.
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post

I looooove teratomas! I don't know why I find them so fascinating, but it's one of the more frequent things I look for when I'm bored late at night. I saw one picture that looked like fingers had grown inside it.
                Haha, I've been away too long! On the other forum I waste away the hours on, it's all Hello Kitty, baby bunnies candy and rainbows. I forgot that whenever I think I'm freakishly weird, all I need do is post about it here and someone will surely share my weirdness!

Seriously though. They are just so weird. I too like the ones with limbs, although I'm slightly freaked out when they even develop eyes. It makes me wonder what people must have thought 200 years ago when they discovered these things poking through someone's skin?
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                  Seriously though. They are just so weird. I too like the ones with limbs, although I'm slightly freaked out when they even develop eyes. It makes me wonder what people must have thought 200 years ago when they discovered these things poking through someone's skin?
                  If you look hard enough there's a few stories. The ones with the mini fetuses growing in them disturb me most
                  Circe

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                    What's really weird for my searches is the juxtapositioning of the searches:

'horsefly bite'

'monkeybutt powder'

or the sinister nature of some of the search combos:

'destroying angel'

'destroying angel symptoms'

'destroying angel antidote'

'chicken mushroom casserole'

'living will power of attorney'

- - - Updated - - -

Destroying Angel AND a mushroom casserole. Perze, have I told you lately how much you inspire me?!

Wait. What? Teratomas?? Nevermind. That might actually be worse (or better, depending on one's POV) than the waffles.

LOL

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

*Goes off and searches teratomas...*
                      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                      Seen the desert and the birds
                      You cut your hair short
                      Like a shush to an insult
                      The world had been yelling
                      Since the day you were born
                      Revolting with anger
                      While it smiled like it was cute
                      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

What haven't I googled, weird or not?

I guess...in the vein of teratomas...fetus in fetu

Oh! Guinea worm...that one is interesting, and also, chlamydia of the eye
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                          chlamydia of the eye

PMSL, is this actually a thing??????

Comment

Yes, it is.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

STD's of the eye are one of the leading causes of infant blindness, untreated pregnant women giving birth vaginally. It can also be transmitted eye-to-eye from stuff like sharing a mascara wand, but I once read that there had been a confirmed transmission by "eye gnats".
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

My browser history gets cleared every day. So from things I can remember?
                                Anal Rose. do not even think to search.
                                Bronies. Worse then anal rose.
                                body jolts *when I am having a panic attack and think I have a brain tumor.
                                Arsenic in nectarine pits
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X