Looking for a toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a toy

Sorry to start a whole thread for this, but I've asked around my local friends and no one knows what I am talking about. I'm trying to find a toy that was popular for a very short time in the late 80s. They were like a bird version of a My Little pony. They were bright colours and had long tails made of the same nylon that My little pony manes and tails were made of. They also had feet that could clip onto things.

Does anyone remember this toy? I imagine they'd be very expensive now, so I don't know if I could afford one, but just being able t put a name to this childhood treasure, would be nice.

I remember pobbles, brushaloves, bogglings and My Pet Monster, but don't remember the name of these birds from the same era. Help!
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Re: Looking for a toy

Hi,
    Fairytails birds.

EBAY: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hasbro-Fairy...item27d2d2bfe7

Maybe these?

Comment

Wow! Although that one isn't familiar, I think this is it! Thank you so much. Gonna do some googling now. I can prove I'm not making them up at least!

Thank you so much. I didn't expect this to be resolved so quickly. PF rocks!
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

No worries, was a simple search.
        There are loads more on ebay.
        The 1980s had some fun toys

Comment

What did you put in a search? I tried a few obvious things and couldn't find anything. Anyway, quick search and yes, this is definitely what I was talking about. Thanks again.

Comment

Toys of the 1980s, birds.

And now instead of going to sleep I am looking up old toys I used to have
            Last edited by Optimistic discord; 17 Jul 2013, 15:04. Reason: I forgot some punctuation...Not that I use it a lot ;)

Comment

Why does this forum not have a 'toys from your childhood' thread? That would be awesome!

Comment

Maybe its time to make one

Comment

Working...
                X