X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PF (US) Gathering Time Poll

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    YAh know, if you just flew like to here on the east coast and carpooled, it would proly be cheaper!

(plans to drive thru KY and kidnap Rafe)
    Oh good - I thought I was gonna have to go get her myself.

So...it looks like I own a van now...which'll mean carpool space!!

By the way, somebody needs to contact Nathan and tell him to get his sexy southern ass to Chain's house next year.

Mostly art.

Comment

I lost his number when my phone broke!!! Or else I would totally do that. Lemme see if I can stalk him on Facebook. I don't know if he has one.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
        I lost his number when my phone broke!!! Or else I would totally do that. Lemme see if I can stalk him on Facebook. I don't know if he has one.
        Last I checked, he didn't, but I haven't had facebook myself in over a year. Hmm...maybe I have his email floating around. Or maybe he has spidey senses that let him know that there are ladies who require his presence and he'll just show up in a cloud of heroic gingerism.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
          Or maybe he has spidey senses that let him know that there are ladies who require his presence and he'll just show up in a cloud of heroic gingerism.
          I'm gonna vote for this one!

(or we could check his profile)
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Almost_lost View Post
            Huzzah! TO THE INTERNETS to search for prices!

- - - Updated - - -
            Yeah, fly into Philly and I can get you! there are a crapload of airlines who fly into PhI
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
              Yeah, fly into Philly and I can get you! there are a crapload of airlines who fly into PhI
              It's about the same price anyways. Like I said, thats a search for THIS september, because the sites aren't booking that far in advance yet. It may be cheaper if I book a year ahead. I shall have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by almost_lost View Post
                it's about the same price anyways. Like i said, thats a search for this september, because the sites aren't booking that far in advance yet. It may be cheaper if i book a year ahead. I shall have to wait and see.
                aww feck yeah!!
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Thank you, everyone!

With the next poll open, this one is now closed, along with the attached thread. Thank you, again!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                  X