This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dreams

I'm not sure if I could move in my dreams or not, I have moved around,yeah. But,for other dreams I have not really paid any attention to it. I couldn't see my body in them either.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Hm.. Try to pay attention to the dream and the events that follow it. Perhaps, there will be a connection.
      But sometimes, the events occur after a long period of time, so it's just a matter of waiting.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Yeah,I'll try. I had a very interesting one,and I thought about it all day today.
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Are you sure they are dreams Quin.I travel in mysleep and think you may be doing the same.If I am right you will find it very useful in learning
          silly old man

Comment

Well, managing to control a dream and yourself in it is a good achievement as well.
            I had 3 nightmares in 1 dream this night, and I tried to control myself and the surrounding. Though, I didn't manage to control everything.
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I don't understand how I am supposed to control the dream.

Comment

I had a really weird dream. I walked into a local store in m neighborhood, and there is this pregnant teenage girl. Fourteen years old. So I walk pass her she mumbles something like "It's Rays child. I don't really know." Well, I walked up to her and asked her age, she said "fourteen, older than you." I replied with "I'm fifteen, I'll be sixteen in 7 months."
                Since age seems to be a sensitive subject with me, Lol, I took it as an offense.
                I was shocked because I actually saw my face in my dreams. She was shocked because of my age, I guess.
                But the funny thing was she started doing signs with her hands, she called them "our numbers"(My sign for my territory or Hood). I just laughed at her because she thought that was going to help her situation, lol. I guess the only thing stopping my dream -self from beating her up was the fact that she was pregnant.

It's probably wrong that I'm laughing right now. My sense of humor isn't exactly......right. Knapp.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant Lmao, stupid autocorrect 😒😒

Comment

Originally posted by Quin7900 View Post
                  I had a really weird dream. I walked into a local store in m neighborhood, and there is this pregnant teenage girl. Fourteen years old. So I walk pass her she mumbles something like "It's Rays child. I don't really know." Well, I walked up to her and asked her age, she said "fourteen, older than you." I replied with "I'm fifteen, I'll be sixteen in 7 months."
                  Since age seems to be a sensitive subject with me, Lol, I took it as an offense.
                  I was shocked because I actually saw my face in my dreams. She was shocked because of my age, I guess.
                  Look at the good side - you look younger your age. It's good, isn't it?
                  Some students in my school thought I was in the last class and even the army. -___-

Comment

Yep. I've been told I look twelve :-\ I don't really care if people want to know about my age, it's the fact that the way she looked at me had me ready to beat the Hell out of her. In the dream. But I didn't.

Comment

Understandable.

Comment

Some dreams can be just dreams, without special meaning. It's just it - dream. But some of them are a real pain...

Comment

I think I'M always Judah

I think I'M always just going to be third person. In my dreams I mean.

- - - Updated - - -

*Third person not Judah

Comment

Working...
                          X