• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What made you happy today??

Nobody made work for me all day.

Comment

I got a new job! I can give my two weeks notice today!!!!!!!
      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Getting new groceries in a little over a day. Just need to hope my current groceries will hold me over >.<
        What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Comment

I feel like I'm finally starting to move past the breakup. I was feeling so mournful about it earlier that I never thought I would be saying this by the end of the day, but this is the first time I've felt genuine peace in my heart for quite some time.
          It could also have to do with the fact that I just finished studying for my last final. Ha.

Comment

my daughter is cuttin more teeth!! she has 4 now (the blue ones) and the green ones are comin soon!!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	tooth-chart.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	352331

Comment

Just got finished making taco salad with homade refried beans and gacamole oh so good

Comment

she now has 2 of the green ones!!
                Originally posted by nymphetflower View Post
                my daughter is cuttin more teeth!! she has 4 now (the blue ones) and the green ones are comin soon!!
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]3074[/ATTACH]
                - - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by desertrat View Post
                Just got finished making taco salad with homade refried beans and gacamole oh so good
                mmmmmmmm i LOVE guacamole!!!

Comment

What made me happy today?

I can tell you.

I realized again how beautiful my garden is - now in tne month of May!

Comment

Hung out with my buddy at the duck pond, today, and went to a writer's group I haven't visited in a while.
                    I'm finally getting to a point of healing from the breakup where I'm happy again.
                    I still miss him sometimes, but it's getting less and less pervasive, and I never let myself forget the way he treated me. I think I've roughed out the hardest part.
                    He messages me now and then, but never says anything aggressive or threatening, which is a very, very good sign.

Comment

After 3 consecutive 12-16 hour work days, coming home and sitting lazily on my ass made me happy.
                      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

The postie. He brought me two useful and beautiful things.

Comment

Working...
                        X