No announcement yet.

Astral Projection - What's the point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Astral Projection - What's the point?

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
    What do you do to a spirit to 'deal with' it in the astral realm?
    There aren't really any blanket rules in the astral. Depends on how much it's bugging me, what or who it is, why it has a problem with me, and so on and so forth. Generally I approach in the way a martial artist might - respectful but assertive (occasionally sarcastic), only deal damage when necessary, but never back down. If it comes to the point of fighting, well, there aren't blanket rules for that either; I'm trained to use an extremely wide variety of methods and to always be able to adapt as necessary; no two fights are the same.

So to summarize, Rules of Engagement 101: There are no rules, it's a total circus out there. lol

Comment

Re: Astral Projection - What's the point?

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
      Thank you, that is a really good reply.

I meant assimilate in terms of conforming or 'getting used to' an environment. Is this right?

It's a really fascinating topic. Thanks for explaining the safety side as well.
      Thanks! It won't be right for everyone, but I'm glad it helped someone.

You can use assimilate in that way, sure. It usually has a more pejorative (verbally negative) sort of connotation when used in a social register, but it doesn't have to.
      OO

Book of Spirals is my author site.
      The Sentient Hillside is my blog.
      Spiral Tree is an ezine for pagans I co-founded.

Comment

Working...
      X