• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi Folks

Welcome aboard :3

Comment

Re: hello every one

Greets and welcome to one of the nicest pagan gatherings on the WWW.
      My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Welcome! any family of Chain's is family of ours!
        Circe

Comment

Well, I like the pizza and my soul is fully ok
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hello!

Hi! My name is Sarah and i am new for the 3rd time. :-) I have been part of the site a few years back but got so caught up in life i lost the time. I have a 2 year old son. :B): And i am engaged. I am a stay at home mom and i lost most my friends after i made some life changing choices, i used to be into some bad habits but now have quit those, so i am very open to meeting new friends. I need some help so i have joined the sight to build my knowledge on casting and other things. I look forward to meeting everyone!
            Blessed Be,
            Black Moon Wolf

Comment

Re: Hello!

Welcome to the forum, Sarah.
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hello and welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Congrats on turning your life around Welcome to the forum! We have cake.

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                      Congrats on turning your life around Welcome to the forum! We have cake.
                      There's cake?
                      I saw no cake......

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Black Moon Wolf View Post
                      Hi! My name is Sarah and i am new for the 3rd time. :-) I have been part of the site a few years back but got so caught up in life i lost the time. I have a 2 year old son. :B): And i am engaged. I am a stay at home mom and i lost most my friends after i made some life changing choices, i used to be into some bad habits but now have quit those, so i am very open to meeting new friends. I need some help so i have joined the sight to build my knowledge on casting and other things. I look forward to meeting everyone!
                      Blessed Be,
                      Black Moon Wolf
                      Welcome and have fun!

Comment

Okay, so maybe there's no cake I just get excited when there's new members and I guess I got caught up in the moment. *Sigh*.
                        If we could​ get cake, though, that'd be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                          Okay, so maybe there's no cake I just get excited when there's new members and I guess I got caught up in the moment. *Sigh*.
                          If we could​ get cake, though, that'd be nice.
                          As long as I am have not missed some secret pagan forum "cake vending" button

Comment

Originally posted by Optimistic discord View Post
                            As long as I am have not missed some secret pagan forum "cake vending" button
                            Cake vending button? What cake vending button? I know of no such thing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	9252483766_19625cc31d_z.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	351961

Comment

Hiya!

Helloooooooo everybody! My name is Jasmine, but you can call me Jazz or JJ for short if you want.
                              So my best friend, and sister asked me to join this.
                              I'm a Christian and I'm a night fury! LOVE TOOTHLESS!!!! Why? You ask? Because I feel close to Jesus, and Toothless. They both saved me from depression and sadness. But that's all behind me now. Now you may think Toothless is just a character from a movie, but to me, he's real! And Toothless brought me to my best friend, and sister, Hannah! PRAISE TOOTHLESS!!! He is the best dragon ever!!!!
                              So yeah, I absolutely love How To Train Your Dragon, and Disney! They are my ultimate all time favorite thing ever!!
                              Okay with all that out of the way, I am 19 years old, going on 20 November 29th!
                              I'm easy to get along with, I might be sort of shy at first but once I get to know you, just expect the craziest random things to come out once I really get to know you.
                              My favorite color is purple
                              I've got a wonderful boyfriend that I love sooooooo much! <3
                              Love my friends, Hannah most of all! <3 and my other best friend Sarah Collins!
                              I've got a twin sister, Shannon. Though we don't look alike. But I love her to death!
                              And a younger brother, Adam. We may fight at times, but I still love that boy too.
                              Love my parents, my grandparents, my whole family! I'm so blessed to have them in my life! <3
                              Anyway, I'm a singer!
                              Love to sing! Been in choir my whole high school career!
                              I'm a writer!
                              Love to write fanfiction! Especially HTTYD!
                              I'm a role player!
                              Mostly I rp HTTYD, but I've got my own OC character named Jasmine. Yeah, I couldn't really come up with a different name for her. And I love the name Jasmine hehe!
                              I can tell you more about her if you send me a message.
                              And let's see....well that's about it! any questions? No? Good. Then that's all I have to say, see y'all later!

Comment

Re: Hiya!

AWWWWWWWWWHHHHH JAZZY!!! ^_^ Welcome to the forum, my dear! LOVE YOU!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X