Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recarnation and dreams

Hello,

For those that have a dream that isn't fulfilled in their present lives, do they keep coming back until it's fulfilled?

Thank y

Re: Recarnation and dreams

Hmm, in my experience no, most of my dreams are highly fragmented, and rarely do they resolve themselves in any satisfactory way. That's just me though, I've heard countless tales of other people having recurring dreams until resolution was found. *shrug*

Comment

Thank you, i mean dreams like wishes, finding true love etc.

Comment

I can see the same dream after a period of time. And I have seen some dreams many times.
        Considering that they are pretty hard to be fulfilled, they won't happen in the real life.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

An interesting question. All of my dreams have been fulfilled in this life. But I always create a new dream once the last one has come true. So perhaps we can create future life dreams?
          My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

I am fairly agnostic on metaphysical claims of reincarnation and the like, but I think that if reincarnation does exist, a soul keeps returning more on the basis of spiritual development and the need to be further enlightened than how well they fulfilled their wishes while they were here. Just my take on it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
              I am fairly agnostic on metaphysical claims of reincarnation and the like, but I think that if reincarnation does exist, a soul keeps returning more on the basis of spiritual development and the need to be further enlightened than how well they fulfilled their wishes while they were here. Just my take on it, though.
              That matches pretty closely how I view reincarnation and the why of it.

At best i'd say dreams that go unfulfilled serve more to tie a person to a past life desire than encourage them to move forward as it seems an anchor upon them. Though I suppose part of it also revolves around the notion of knowing just what it is that one really wants versus what one simply desires or needs from the perspective the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence and the needs for each. I dream of many things but understand those are more fantasy and earthly desire than anything that is going to change me. I also understand that in many ways it appeals to my animal self not my higher self.
              I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                That matches pretty closely how I view reincarnation and the why of it.

At best i'd say dreams that go unfulfilled serve more to tie a person to a past life desire than encourage them to move forward as it seems an anchor upon them. Though I suppose part of it also revolves around the notion of knowing just what it is that one really wants versus what one simply desires or needs from the perspective the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence and the needs for each. I dream of many things but understand those are more fantasy and earthly desire than anything that is going to change me. I also understand that in many ways it appeals to my animal self not my higher self.
                Very insightful.

Comment

My dreams aren't fullfilled because my purpose is to bring more love into the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphrodite's heart View Post
                    My dreams aren't fullfilled because my purpose is to bring more love into the world.
                    Isn't that a rather broad desire that would suggest failure by its sheer size and scope? Almost a given to ensure failure which can then be used as a justification of why someone or something couldn't be achieved.

For instance if I steal from your family to feed mine which hurts yours does that suggest I love mine less? Love is such a large word and sensation to define and project upon humanity in its whole given the many ways one can see or use it as a concept. In many ways a pie in the sky type situation that fails to transcend into reality and the daily lives of people who struggle to survive.
                    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
                    X