Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you used spellcasting services like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you used spellcasting services like this?

Do online spellcasting services work?
    Last edited by MaskedOne; 31 Oct 2013, 02:22. Reason: removed link, rephrased question

Re: Have you used spellcasting services like this?

Helena18, links in posts are prohibited to new members. I've removed the link and rephrased the post to ask your question without it. After 15 non-game, non introductory posts, your usergroup will shift to allow posting links.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Technically I suppose it could, in theory. But in reality, I highly doubt it, since there's no way to prove whether they actually did anything for you.

Comment

If you want to cast a spell badly enough, why go and pay someone you do not know to do it for you? You don't even know whether they've kept their end of the bargain!
        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

To be blunt -

If you want a spell cast, I'll do it for half price.

Send me the money.

At least you know who I am...
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
            To be blunt -

If you want a spell cast, I'll do it for half price.

Send me the money.

At least you know who I am...
            ^Exactly what I was going to say.
            While some of these services may be legit, there are a lot of con-artists out there. If you need a spell cast and for some reason or other are unable to do so yourself, getting a friend or acquaintance to do it (if you know anyone who can use magic) have a greater chance of getting any kind of result. If you don't know anyone who can use magic, becoming acquainted with someone who can also helps you learn what magic can, and as importantly cannot, do. That way you can more easily tell, when someone is attempting to pull wool over your eyes.

Also what Tylluan said, why not just do it yourself?
            Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

I have to admit that one online witch got my redneck dander up with a site like this so I'm probably not all that objective. She told me that practicing magic was something that only people like her (a born witch) could do and it cost her a lot of money so she HAS to charge. Magic ingredients aren't cheap--she told me. I smiled and never went back to her YouTube page or web page. Again, I probably shouldn't answer the question but this is me trying to be fair:

Can they work? I don't know why they couldn't. Do they work? Some may, some may just be there to take your money and run. In most states these web pages are probably considered to be entertainment because witchcraft is still illegal to charge for in many places. So there would be no recourse to get your money back if you pay for a spell and it doesn't happen. Are they the only way magic can happen? No, many people practice magic, including myself. Find someone who practices the kind of magic you wish or better yet, learn it yourself. You are that talented.

My two cents...but as I said, it is an opinionated opinion.:^^:

Comment

Working...
              X