BAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAC

Hey everyone, does someone have a link to Batman Arkham City -torrent?
    I can't find a normal link on google...
    Thanks in advance!
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: BAC

Sorry but I am not comfortable with discussions for products that are normally sold for actual currency. Downloading games via torrents is considered piracy and is illegal. I belIeve the only games that would be exceptions are the normally free games. If you can cite that the game you want to torrent is free, the I will allow public discussion to continue otherwise, I request that any torrent discussion be done outside of pagan forum.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: BAC

My mistake. I considered that downloading through torrent is fine. I'll keep such things outside the forum from now on.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
      X