Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salem Massachusetts!!

So I went to Salem today :=o::^^:mg:

I really liked it, its the first time I've met other practitioners in person and it was really awesome. I had so much fun and I shall upload pictures when I can.yone h

If anyone has read the Crucible, the characters in the Crucible were all real people. I found the graves of the infamous Judge John Hathorne and the wife of the alleged witch John Proctor, Elizabeth Proctor. There were graves dating from the 1600's to the 1800's and some were re-done. A man who died in 1680 had a shiny, soft,granite, laser carved headstone so...

The main metaphysical store was a bit commercialized for the general population of non-pagans but there was another store called "New England Magic" who were much more down to Earth with a more modest setting and as one of the owners said, "We don't sell anything we don't use ourselves."

They even had a lovely golden retriever to greet people at the door.

I got an amazing deal for my personal copy of The Scarlet Letter(which I love) in a really cool bookstore of 39 years. It was $3.89 in perfect, new condition. The man who owns this store, doesn't use many shelves, so it's like being practically buried in books. It's sounds weird but it was awesome.

There's also a cute Pizza place that's sci-fi themed. Great Pizza and super cute. Their main theme is a space pug #proudpugowner

There were awesome museums, 3-d and wax and it was an awesome place to visit.
    A Happy Little Wiccan:^^:

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Because who needs a life when you have a chatroom.

Re: Salem Massachusetts!!

Originally posted by Serria View Post
    So I went to Salem today :=o::^^:mg:

I really liked it, its the first time I've met other practitioners in person and it was really awesome. I had so much fun and I shall upload pictures when I can.yone h

If anyone has read the Crucible, the characters in the Crucible were all real people. I found the graves of the infamous Judge John Hathorne and the wife of the alleged witch John Proctor, Elizabeth Proctor. There were graves dating from the 1600's to the 1800's and some were re-done. A man who died in 1680 had a shiny, soft,granite, laser carved headstone so...

The main metaphysical store was a bit commercialized for the general population of non-pagans but there was another store called "New England Magic" who were much more down to Earth with a more modest setting and as one of the owners said, "We don't sell anything we don't use ourselves."

They even had a lovely golden retriever to greet people at the door.

I got an amazing deal for my personal copy of The Scarlet Letter(which I love) in a really cool bookstore of 39 years. It was $3.89 in perfect, new condition. The man who owns this store, doesn't use many shelves, so it's like being practically buried in books. It's sounds weird but it was awesome.

There's also a cute Pizza place that's sci-fi themed. Great Pizza and super cute. Their main theme is a space pug #proudpugowner

There were awesome museums, 3-d and wax and it was an awesome place to visit.
    I want to go now.
    White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
    sigpic
    In Days of yore,
    From Britain's shore
    Wolfe the dauntless hero came
    And planted firm Britannia's flag
    On Canada's fair domain.
    Here may it wave,
    Our boast, our pride
    And joined in love together,
    The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
    The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

That actually sounds like a really cool little town.

Comment

I went there a few years ago, before I became pagan. I think it would be really cool to go back now. really great that you had a good time

Comment

that actually sounds fun. I'd go there, certainly.
          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Salem's definitely come a long way from past horror stories lol
            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
            sigpic

Comment

How did I miss this?

I've always wanted to go to Salem. I've been to Glastonbury, in England, and I felt the same way about it, then. But then again, I've got a serious hard-on for King Arthur stories.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
              X