Hello from Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Minnesota

I have been lurking around here for a while now and realized I never posted an Intro. So, in trying not to be rude HELLO ALL! A little about me. I live in Minnesota. I've considered myself Heathen for a few years now. With that being said, I'm still learning and growing along that path. I found this place while bumming around on the internet after taking some time away from internet forums. I recognized a name of an old friend from another board I had not seen in years. And here I am. I hope to continue to learn, grow and laugh here. And if I have something of worth...add to this forum.
    Last edited by Soger; 05 Nov 2013, 01:34.

Re: Hello from Minnesota

Hellooooo and welcomez

Comment

Welcome!
      Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Howdy and welcome!
        I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
        Tribe of my Tribe
        Clan of my Clan
        Kin of my Kin
        Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
        And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

I just gotta say this: Minnesotans unite!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
              X