Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do spirits watch us......ummmm

Originally posted by Sondst View Post
    Do you think they watch us bump uglies. Lol. I was thinking about this the other day and told my friend she laughed so hard she didn't tell me what she thought lol. I thought I would ask you guys what you thought?
    I'd say not only do some watch us but there are some who get close enough to touch so they can siphon off some of the energy created during it. Considering Sex Magics can be very powerful and the energy raised can be equally powerful it only seems logical that it would attract entities that would feed off of the energy. Whether it be by proximity or actually touching one or both parties at the height of their energy surge. Not only powerful but full of the primordial energy of creation or potential for creation which would be highly desired.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Briar View Post
      Well, if they're interested, yes. But it's like you walking through a store. Do you actually see what everyone else is doing down to the last detail? If one of those people took something could you give a description to the cops of every person in that store? When driving can you describe every car you meet? Most people have selective vision. If it's not important, they don't really see it, or see it in passing. They know it was there but maybe it was a black SUV or a dark blue minivan, they're not quite sure (as a forensic scientist I run into this all the time).
      Isn't that just because our brains don't have the capacity to process every single thing that goes on around us at once, and thus certain things are given precedence? I'm not sure that spirits would operate on the same... err, system. Maybe there is a similar effect, though.

Comment

Like Monsno_leedra said, I also believe that spirits can be able to watch us but some of them, and also some of the goes as far as making contact with the living etc.
        No sig for you.

Comment

I'm sure they can, if they feel like it.

Comment

Working...
          X