Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, there!

Hello, folks.

I've been lurking around this forum for a long, long time, now, and have finally decided to jump into this conceptual frying pan. I may be jumping into a very hot conceptual frying pan, though, as I am a... christian. Yep, you've read that right! However, I'm a huge academic adventurer, and have been researching pre-christian religions, as well as magic in general, for a while. I hope to have a pleasant stay here, and nice to meet you all.

Re: Hello, there!

Hello and welcome to PF. We have a few Christians bouncing around here, participating in conversation so please, feel free to do the same.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome aboard We welcome all kinds here.

Comment

welcome
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Welcome! I hope you'll like it here.
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Thanks, folks! I'm really looking forward to the discussions and meeting you all.

Comment

Welcome to PF

Comment

Working...
                X