• Show
Clear All

Re: Something I Am Thinking About

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
    That wasn't YHWH, that was an Angel.

- - - Updated - - -

ninja'd by Ula!
    Genesis 32:28
    28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel,because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”

Genesis 32:30
    So Jacob called the place Peniel,saying, “It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared.”
    I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

I used to be known as AdamKane in these parts.

Hail Satan.

Comment

I'm just going to go ahead and nip this in the butt. This isn't a debate, it's a discussion. Nobody has said anything mod-worthy yet, but I'm just going to put the warning here that if the "my god is better than your god" discussion continues, unhappy things are going to happen to this thread.

Kahlan, you have an opinion. I have an opinion, and Malflick has an opinion. Just because Yahweh was beaten by Jacob, doesn't make him a lesser god than your gods (whomever they might be). I'm willing to bet that your gods have been beaten in combat, raped, or eaten by the world at some point, too.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        I'm just going to go ahead and nip this in the butt. This isn't a debate, it's a discussion.
        For my part, it's just me throwing things out there and seeing what sticks.
        I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

I used to be known as AdamKane in these parts.

Hail Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by KahlanAmnell View Post
          For my part, it's just me throwing things out there and seeing what sticks.
          I'm sure you are.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
          X