Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Just saying hi.
    I'm Ryan. I'm an orecha, a practitioner of Orach Qad'moni, a form of Israelite revivalism.
    Orach Qad'moni essentially means "ancient life path." It's a revival of Late Bronze Age through Early Iron Age Israelite religious culture.

I'm also an artist, nonprofit CEO, game designer, lacto-vegetarian, and a bit of a well-bathed super hippy.
    ʼŌraḥ Qaḏəmōnī, a revival of Ancient Israelite religion -- PathOfAncients.org

Re: Hello!

Welcome to the forum!
    Your path seems to be very interesting and unusual (at least for me). Would you kindly tell a bit more about it?
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Sure. I actually started a thread on the Pagan Traditions & Discussion forum (Ask an Israelite Revivalist) to field questions about Orach Qad'moni and Israelite revivalism as a whole.
      I'm never really sure how to answer the "tell a bit more" kind of questions. What would you like to know specifically?

Comment

welcome!
        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Welcome! You ought to fit in well with all of the other well bathed super hippies

Comment

Originally posted by Orecha View Post
            What would you like to know specifically?
            It is as they say - the more, the better.
            To be more specific, I am more interested in the commandments and laws of your faith.
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
              It is as they say - the more, the better.
              To be more specific, I am more interested in the commandments and laws of your faith.
              I'll answer that in the other post, if that's OK.

- - - Updated - - -

And thanks for all of the warm welcomes!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                X