X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: homoerotic dream

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
    Are you familiar with Pan? He chased men and women alike with his penis prepared for action. Hell, the term 'pansexuality' suggests not only the attraction to men, but to all people if you personally find them beautiful.

Of course, there are other horned gods, of course. I'm only familiar enough with Pan to answer in that narrow window, though.

If you're not familiar with the lore of Pan then I would familiarize yourself and if you are, perhaps you are truly coming into this energy. Perhaps you're already a fine manifestation of Pan, or that you personally view yourself that way. I would ask 'what does Pan/Cernnunos/insert horned god here mean to me?'
    yes I do know of Pan,not everything there is to know about him but I do know
    about that he chases male and female and he is the one that appears in my dreams the most.
    though I did have a dream once were we had a 3 way,Pan,Cernnunos and me
    I would also like to learn more about Pan and Cernnunos

Comment

Originally posted by oldhippie View Post
      yes I do know of Pan,not everything there is to know about him but I do know
      about that he chases male and female and he is the one that appears in my dreams the most.
      though I did have a dream once were we had a 3 way,Pan,Cernnunos and me
      I would also like to learn more about Pan and Cernnunos
      I do not have any good resources for these aside from the information easily gathered online, but you are in the right company!

Anyone have some kickass references for Pan and/or Cernnunos?
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
        I do not have any good resources for these aside from the information easily gathered online, but you are in the right company!

Anyone have some kickass references for Pan and/or Cernunnos?
        yes that would be nice to find more information about Pan and Cernunnos.
        and yes I do find Pan and Cernunnos to be attractive but I do like masculine
        type guys and I'm not into "sissy" types

Comment

Working...
        X