Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
    Or it is simply how hey have heard it pronounced all their lives. Don't be too fast to judge. I have never heard it pronounced any other way, three "ah" sounds, and am certainly not trying to be anything other than who I am.
    LOL, and only now do I see that I misspelled it. Twice.

I am, so, one to talk.

/bashful

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      I had a group of friends that was neither popular nor subculture--there were 550 in my grad class, we had a bit of everything.
      Bloody hell. There was 60 of us.
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        What type of person were you in high school?
        Good question.

Other kids had all sorts of descriptions for me, from Brainiac to Burn Out to just plain weird. Scoring perfect tests, doing drugs, unable to "fit in" to virtually every single circle and type of circle, there were. The most common perception, that people had of me, was that I was insane. And way too smart.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

What type of person were you in high school?
          I was that shy person who was literally terrified of other people. Had a tiny group of friends and teachers I would talk to but would actively avoid just about everyone else, and was more than likely introverted to an unhealthy degree. In addition to this, I suffered from severe depression in my secondary school years.

As for other attributes? I was a devout Roman Catholic, and was far-right in my political views. To provide a proper example of my political views at the time, think British National Party.

Comment

What is difficult for you now, that was easy as a child?
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Pull-ups. (The exercise not the diapers.)
              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Pull ups is a good one! I used to be really good at those swinging rings on the playground and I can't do those for crap anymore lol kinda similar.

Comment

Imagination. Usually children have a better imagination then adult people.
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Sleep.
                    Cartwheels. I'd break my wrist if I tried that now.
                    Read. I could read all summer. Course now with my eyesight I listen to audiobooks.
                    Eat tons of chocolate. I pass out before I get too much now.
                    swim underwater all day long. As a kid I was a fish!

I would say make believe. But guess what? I'm great at still having imaginary friends!
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

That whole monkey bars thing... gonna steal that I reckon. I'm so frustrated atm that it used to be so easy and now I can hardly hang there!!! Ahhhhh upper body strength fail
                      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                      Seen the desert and the birds
                      You cut your hair short
                      Like a shush to an insult
                      The world had been yelling
                      Since the day you were born
                      Revolting with anger
                      While it smiled like it was cute
                      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Running, jumping, pretty much anything that jolts a joint.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

reading

...mostly in finding the time

otherwise, anything requiring impact or speed

and the splits (though I can still do them) are a bit more painful
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Running...I Was Runningggggggggggggg...Run Forrest RUN!!
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Exist, like a Zen bastard, without care, concern, or fear of the future.
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Walking and running. Or spending a day doing absolutely nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X