Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What is something that is worth paying a bit extra for?
    Books. Books are my fetish, so I definitely would pay a bit extra for a good book.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Really good cheese.
      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

Tribe of my Tribe
      Clan of my Clan
      Kin of my Kin
      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

A lap dance*...

*I've never actually had one, but I am imagining.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Oh my,B. De. is not a saint..he has "thought" unclean things...Oh hell,now I must alter my vision of B. De. as saint,and add horns...Oh dear me,oh dear muggles....(runs off screaming,the sky is falling)
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

A living wage. I gladly shop at a place of business and pay a few cents more for everything if I know the employees make a living wage.

- - - Updated - - -

What's a mind-blowing fact you've learned?
            Just last week I saw two pictures side by side, one of the universe and the other of the human brain. Pretty much looked the same.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

What's a mind-blowing fact you've learned?
              That apparently I can be manipulated into going to the gym at 6am with a friend, with the simple words "Your mouth is saying no, but in your heart, you know you want to." ...and this is how I've been to the gym at 6am three mornings in a row.

Quality. Bikes, clothing (but not t-shirts or underwear), food for the animals, outdoor gear, shoes, etc.

Mostly art.

Comment

Books!!!
                And also travel expenses to visit friends and relatives.

Comment

What would you put in a time capsule to be opened 100 years from now?
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

My horse racing memorabilia, and my 45's/LP's. My smartphone.
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Polaroid pictures, to make people astounded that there used to be non-digital photographs.
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

"What would you put in a time capsule to be opened 100 years from now?"

If I still had it,my old C64,just to show where computers came from.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

A book (in case they don't use any physically anymore), a couple of hellboy comics, some postcards, and that's all I think of.
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Myself, in suspended animation, and some small documents of investments.
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

A journal that compiles short entries from everyday people in different walks of life describing their daily lives and then also predicting how they think life will be in 100 years. Photos included.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                                Myself, in suspended animation, and some small documents of investments.
                                Ever see that Twilight Zone episode where a couple of guys wake up in the future with a bunch of gold bars they'd held on to, and then found out it was now synthesized and worthless? LOL You made me think of it.
                                sigpic
                                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X