Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Why do you matter?
    Because I'm of equal importance as anyone else, and I'm all I've got.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Who do you go to for advice when you need it?
      My mom or dad.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you matter?
      Because I am special and no one else is like me. I had to learn that a long time ago.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Why do you matter?
        In the grander scheme of things, I don't. Well, I matter to JP; if I wasn't here life would be pretty difficult for him. And I guess saying as my mum still depends on me financially, she'd be made homeless quite quickly if I weren't around (or even if I were, but had no income I guess).

Not the best reasons to matter, but I at least matter to someone.

Also. I'm sure this has already been discussed but I missed it while I was inactive; why aren't we getting the year of the sheep (or goat if you're that way inclined), edition?
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Why do you matter?
          I don't, really. I thought I mattered, once - but I was wrong.

Mostly art.

Comment

Why do you matter?
            The question is too broad. I matter to some because I touch their lives daily, but for most I am hardly a blip. If I disappeared from this forum and never returned I doubt it would be remarked. So, I matter to husband, children, fur babies, feather babies, this little plot of land, a few close friends, for the rest of the world I am a postcard if that. Interestingly, I am not sure that I matter to myself. How very odd.

- - - Updated - - -

Who do you go to for advice when you need it?
            my husband

- - - Updated - - -

hmm. I don't think I "take blame," though I accept responsibility for things of my making.

- - - Updated - - -

Pick a critter, sheep or goat, but the year of the horse is over. Um, beating a dead horse ??

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post

Pick a critter, sheep or goat, but the year of the horse is over. Um, beating a dead horse ??
              Haha! That made me giggle.
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                Yeah, that was almost exactly how I was going to answer.

Not in a depressive way, but in a way that fully understands that my life really isn't that important in the grand scheme of things. Sure, a couple of people would mourn my passing, but even if it were thousands, that would still be nothing in the tapestry of human population. It's simply a fact. I don't matter. It doesn't always bring me joy when I think this, but it doesn't drag me down too often either. Rather, I feel like it's a pretty healthy, realistic view on life as we know it.
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                  You matter. Even if you don't feel like it, you do matter.
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Why do you matter?
                    I.... Don't know. This is a question I don't have an answer for. If the gods keep me alive, then I matter for some reason.
                    Volcaniclastic - you matter a lot. The forum isn't the same without you. You're awesome.
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I matter because I have desires to fulfill. And that matters to me.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Why do you matter?
                        I'm not certain that I do... but...

Who else would build kick-ass tiny Lego models?
                        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Why do you matter?
                          I don't. But I live the way I want to (to the best of my ability).

Comment

Why do you matter?
                            I don't know. You'd have to ask my family, and the dog.
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

^ I am featured in your signature! :O

-puffs up chest-

Comment

O___O

I don't know how I posted that on the totally wrong thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X