Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you?
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      I don't much care most of the time. But I would probably think about what I said a lot less, be more honest to who I am, if I didn't have to worry about things like losing my job.
      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I would speak my mind a hell of a lot more.

Comment

Love more openly.

Mostly art.

Comment

Not hold my farts while I'm in public.

And I wish I could discipline stranger's kid when they act up in my store. I tell the kids all the time don't touch. Don't touch that. Don't do that. That's sharp. Sure enough some kid got his hand stuck in a display tool and the mother complained to us. I wish I could have said to that kid "See, I told you not to touch it."

Comment

Be naked more.

I hate clothing and shoes. Seriously. But it's illegal in most places.
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Say what I was really thinking all of the time instead of trying to figure out how to say it without coming across as a giant dick.
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Be more open about my sex life with people, and probably express my interest in potential partners a lot more readily.

Also what Perzephone said. Definitely what Perzephone said.

Comment

Honestly, nothing. I don't care what people think.
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Eat. Many more things would be finger foods. Such as steak, pie, and ravioli.
                      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Only thing I can think of is, if I found myself in a place that played music I liked, I would dance. I don't dance 'cause my rhythm matches my skin tone - pale and sickly.
                        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                        -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                          Only thing I can think of is, if I found myself in a place that played music I liked, I would dance. I don't dance 'cause my rhythm matches my skin tone - pale and sickly.
                          This is my answer too. Maybe I'd even take lessons...but I don't know if that would do any good. I just don't have any rhythmic kinesthetic ability. You know how people sometimes talk about only singing in the shower? I should only dance in the shower (if I weren't afraid of falling down and concussing myself), its that awkward. Or, maybe its not, and I just *feel* that awkward. I love to dance, I just think I suck at it and feel too self conscious to do it where people might be watching...unless I'm drinking, then I kick some dancing ass.
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

What's something you never realized about yourself until someone else told you?

Comment

The fact that I can "figure" things out. I always thought everyone could do what I did. There is a process I go through that I could never explain to anyone else. When I worked on machines,every solution was new to me each time I did it,even when the problem was exactly the same as one before it. Not sure why my problem solving works this way,but that's human I guess. Maybe its a savant thing.
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

What's something you never realized about yourself until someone else told you?
                                I often ask the same question repeatedly, over a period of time. Sometimes in a different way but still... I just don't remember asking the first time usually.
                                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                                -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Working...
                                X