Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    If you owned a shop with the same name as your username, what would your product line be?
    Storm chasing gear, and storm chase vehicle customizing shop.

All weather, all storms! Survival kits for blizzards to hurricanes. Electronic gadgets, for monitoring changes in the weather and precise current conditions. Armor additions, semi-submerged drivability, shatter proof glass and mobile communication for cars, trucks and SUVs.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

If you owned a shop with the same name as your username, what would your product line be?
      It would totally be a sex shop.
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Why, Rick's Cafe Americain, of course.

But I really want to open a restaurant serving Mexican and soul food, and call it Nacho Mama's...
        I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

Tribe of my Tribe
        Clan of my Clan
        Kin of my Kin
        Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
        And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Awesome carved furniture and wood art.

Comment

It means "cliff," so I suppose a bungee jumping/hang gliding/zip lining service. But I'm afraid of heights.
            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
            -Erik Erikson

Comment

"Clive's Catapults and Canoes."

Just a thought.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Bjorn, we sell bear food. AKA humans. Ok, so fine, we sell slaves. Tasty, tasty slaves.
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I'd have 2 stores.

Medusa's statuary. Life like statues galore! 50% off! Everything must go go go!!!

And my on-line business: Jellyfish.

get it? Get it? Anyone get it?
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

And my on-line business: Jellyfish.

get it? Get it? Anyone get it?
                    Cool! Sounds like plan... ula.

Hehehe

Comment

Scuba diving on the Moon, equipment and travel packages.

Or maybe just an insane asylum....
                      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                        Scuba diving on the Moon, equipment and travel packages.

Or maybe just an insane asylum....
                        What, no Luna Lovegood fan merchandise? No love for the Ravenclaws? :/
                        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                        -Erik Erikson

Comment

Which sound/noise causes you discomfort or anxiety?
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Children crying/screaming and high pitched dog noises (high pitched anything aside from instruments in tune and yes, ONLY instruments). They kind of make me understand why mother's shake them.
                            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Pretty much anything loud and sharp, especially sirens as they pass right by, or microphone feedback. Both force me to plug my ears. Screaming children are in there, too.
                              -Erik Erikson

Comment

fluorescent lights
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X