Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    We too often focus on the bad, take a minute to share what you like about yourself?
    I learn things pretty quickly, I have moments of artistic magic, and I have a knack for saying those things everyone is thinking but won't say and hence I make people laugh.

Comment

If you had 24 hours and the means to go and do whatever you wanted, how would you spend it?
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

If you had 24 hours and the means to go and do whatever you wanted, how would you spend it?
        Out in the bush, preferably in the mountains.

Comment

Eating a ton of pizza and chocolate without gaining a ton of weight, and sleeping on the beach.
          Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
          -Erik Erikson

Comment

In bed, w/K'Roe.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Out of all the times I've ever been asked this question, my answer is always the same. Steal a helicopter without any legal reprocussions, and fly it until I crash it (which would likely result in my death).

But that's how I'd choose to spend 24 hours.

Mostly art.

Comment

Going to the local cinema in our trade centre (if I have enough money) and of course buy pizza! I love pizza!

- - - Updated - - -

oh and of course spend many many hours in this wonderful forum!
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I would buy a plane ticket and get the hell out of the country. No matter where I ended up, I would have had one adventure in my life.

Comment

Assuming travel time isn't included, I'd like to spend a day at Meydan Racecourse in Dubai.
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Well shit, I wouldn't really be able to enjoy anything since a ticket to anywhere I'd want to go would take up at least half of the time allotted, so I'd probably take myself out to eat, buy some awesome drugs, and go to see the best concert that I could before death inevitably took me.
                      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Take the train to Portland then eat expensive chinese food.
                        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Haven't a clue. Well let's rephrase, I'd probably apply SB logic and figure out how to twist this so that I end the day with dramatically enhanced resources to do whatever I want for a prolonged period but that's twisting the point. Haven't a clue what I'd do without SB trickery on the table.
                          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

IF I could include time travel..I would go back to the first time I boarded a Navy ship. The whole thing was like I had stepped into a movie. I remember feeling walking down the dock on a foggy morning and seeing this HUGE ship. Thoughts of "King Kong" passed through my brain. That and every movie where you started a new adventure.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

What's the biggest thing you've changed your opinion on?
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

What's the biggest thing you've changed your opinion on?
                                Politics, politics, politics. All day long politics.
                                Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Working...
                                X