Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

"Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    What's one thing you were afraid of as a kid and are still afraid of today?"

Needles,I have a phobia about them still,but have learned to deal with it. Acrophobia also(fear of heights).
    Also dislike most insects(but like Butterflies),and that is less fear based than just being annoying.

I almost drowned as a kid,but have no fear of water,while I was in summer camp that the City sent me to(as a disadvantaged youth program) I taught myself to swim(spent the whole time in the pool) That came in handy when I joined the Navy,because you MUST pass a swimming test to stay in.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      What's one thing you were afraid of as a kid and are still afraid of today?
      While any number of things could be in my room 101, it is only because these involve a lot of pain. So, I would prefer not to have a prolonged and painful death, particularly not by bizarre means, like flesh scraped off slowly with oyster shells. I have no holdover fears from childhood, though, so I have either become well-balanced or boring.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Trying new foods.

Comment

Wide open spaces like the plains, pastures, or whatnot. I get extremely uncomfortable.

Comment

*busts out list...
            ~Feet hanging over the bed
            ~The dark
            ~zombies!

My number one fear as a kid were needles.
            After I got my heart attack, needles and I are old buddies. Shots, ivs, blood draws, dentist needles. It's all ok now.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Noon and early afternoon when there's nothing worth doing and nowhere to lie down

Comment

Girls/women.

And panicking/losing control.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                  Girls/women.
                  If you like, honor, and respect them, they are ever-so-scary. If you don't, they are just dirt on your shoes.

This, actually, says a lot about you.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                    Girls/women.
                    women are psycho, I don't blame you lol
                    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                    sigpic

Comment

the dentist
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

What's something you share openly on PF that your friends and family don't know about?
                        My biological family doesn't really know anything about me at all. The only person in my family I can really relate to is one of my cousins, who is a teacher and a fun lady. But a conversation with anyone in my family pretty much consists of having my ear raped with gossip and bitching. I'm not especially interested in talking about my feelings, beliefs or philosophies with them.

Friends, on the other hand, I can talk to about anything.

Drowning, heights, suffocation, lightning. I've become afraid of more things since I became an adult and faced my own mortality.
                        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                        -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                          women are psycho, I don't blame you lol

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

What is something you are embarrassed about?
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

That I ALWAYS get lost on my way back from my friend, Mike's house. I've been to his house well over a bazillion times. Seriously, I counted. Yet I still seem to get turned around when I leave. I just got back from a little kickback at his place a few minutes ago, actually.
                              Found myself low on gas and burrowing into the woods for a good 15 minutes before I decided to turn around. From there, I managed to guesstimate my way back to town. It doesn't help that I suck at nighttime driving. Everything looks so different in the dark, and I live in a rural area with more backroads than highways and gas stations.

Comment

What is something you are embarrassed about?
                                I feel horrible about not being able always to do always things right, or bring a 100% in a test...
                                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X