Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings, I'm a newbie just joined today! :):):)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings, I'm a newbie just joined today! :):):)

Greetings everyone,
    I joined this forum right now today and I am so excited I found this forum (an actual active Pagan forum!) I thought with the days of other modes of communication that the message boards weren't alive anymore... so I'm delighted I did a search and found an actual active message board!
    I love Pagan message boards but for years I went through a lot of stuff around me (being an empath I was so affected by all the stuff outside myself)
    But now that it is 2014 I feel a sense of the inner Goddess energy gaining strength and now I feel that inside me I can gain the strength to heal myself and learn to protect myself from outside negativity (mostly because we live in a society that is very patriarchal, judgmental, competitive, violent, etc. etc.)
    I yearn for the day when Paganism (Goddess worship, new age spirituality, etc. etc.) can be the majority's religion... I feel this is the key to world peace!
    Until that day the more we connect with each other the stronger we get , as we are all ONE in spirit...
    so I am joining this forum to find a place of solace from the majority of society...
    a place where I can feel like I do out in nature, a sense of rejuvenation and healing and joy and peace...
    I hope to get to know some of you on here and learn more about the spiritual paths...
    I chose the name Healing Mother Earth because I am working on getting certified in Crystal Healing, I really want to heal people, Mother Earth and all her creatures, and of course myself
    I have high ambitions...
    what I need to learn is how to protect myself from all the negativity energy around me every day!
    I'm learning, I would be open to any suggestions!
    I am just working now in my studies to get certified in Crystal Healing so I have much to learn yet!
    I will wrap this up now as I think at this point I'm just rambling on and on... I really hope to get some replies to my post so I can feel a sense of community and encouragement to stay on this forum and find some solace and growth, and healing... from the current society all of us have to live in! Peace and Love to all of you!!!!

Re: Greetings, I'm a newbie just joined today!

Welcome, and I hope you have a good time here. Healing and empathy are good paths, I hope they lead you well.
    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Welcome aboard! I'm with Denarius, and looking forward on chatting with you.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hello and welcome.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum hon!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to our corner of the net
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

welcome. I usually do not post here much. but I do know a few people here from other boards. people here are usually helpful where they can. I was debating on posting some threads on crystal lore. but I am not sure on what section to really place that.
              Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by lightdragon View Post
                  welcome. I usually do not post here much. but I do know a few people here from other boards. people here are usually helpful where they can. I was debating on posting some threads on crystal lore. but I am not sure on what section to really place that.
                  Ceremonies and Practices, probably.
                  Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Thank you all for your warm welcomes on this forum. I was delighted to see all the replies, I’m excited this is a very active Pagan forum and since I’m an empath, I can feel the energy on this forum is very positive and caring! So yay I’m so happy I found y’all
                    Thanks Denarius and Gleb for encouraging me to stay on the current spiritual path I’m on, and to embrace my empathy .
                    Thanks Thalassa for the welcome I like your avatar, “keep calm and squirrel, brought to you by adhd”, I have adhd myself so I totally think that quote is endearing
                    Thanks Anubisa for the welcome, I like how your path is Egyptian Wiccan, that is always something I’ve wanted to learn more about!
                    Thanks Juniper for the welcome, your avatar is beautiful!
                    Thanks Lightdragon for the welcome, I hope you do post on crystal lore when you can, I’m always eager to learn new things about crystals (everything I can )
                    Thanks Ljubezen for the welcome, your avatar is beautiful!
                    Thanks again for all the warm welcomes!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X