This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Evil Triumphs Once Again

Where I live they released some peace doves a few years back n our town centre. They immediately mated with the randy local pigeon population and we now have some very interesting spotty looking birds flying around.

But maybe that is the true meaning and function of a peace dove. Make love, not war
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
      Where I live they released some peace doves a few years back n our town centre. They immediately mated with the randy local pigeon population and we now have some very interesting spotty looking birds flying around.

But maybe that is the true meaning and function of a peace dove. Make love, not war
      For us in Vegas, it's escaped magicians' doves. I particularly like the brown & white pigeons we get as a result.
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
        For us in Vegas, it's escaped magicians' doves. I particularly like the brown & white pigeons we get as a result.
        Now that's magic!

Comment

My pet dove used to hump...everything. I wish I had the picture of him going at one of my mom's ceramic doves. Hysterical.

(The dove is 18 this year, so yes, I lived with my mommy when I bought him.)

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
            My pet dove used to hump...everything. I wish I had the picture of him going at one of my mom's ceramic doves. Hysterical.
            That's freaking hilarious
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
              That's freaking hilarious
              brings new meaning to the term "lovey-dovey"
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post

(The dove is 18 this year, so yes, I lived with my mommy when I bought him.)
                Hee hee... unbelievable!!

Comment

Pft, it wasn't Satan, it was God's way of saying, "World peace is an illusion, biznitches! Quit askin' for it!" Yahweh was already sorry He made us once, then decided that omnicide was redundant because we're inherently violent and will end up destroying ourselves anyway. Learn ya' omens, Catholics.

That said, I find the pictures extremely hilarious.
                  Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                  -Erik Erikson

Comment

Working...
                  X