scrying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: scrying

Im not sure what its called but I have a picture frame with the inward faceing side of the glass painted black and look at candle flame reflected in the glass. I think its called the black mirror but im not sure.
    Circe

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=670.msg28854#msg28854 date=1295066931]
      Im not sure what its called but I have a picture frame with the inward faceing side of the glass painted black and look at candle flame reflected in the glass. I think its called the black mirror but im not sure.
      [/quote]

yes thats what its called! i am wanting to make one of my own but can't find a good mirror do "deface".
      i heard somewhere that when scrying it is helps when you use something of your element. ex. i am a pisces so water should work best with me. it actually does for me, i wonder if it is the same with other people.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

[quote author=picaboo link=topic=670.msg28762#msg28762 date=1295042907]
        Using steam works best for me. When I was little, it was from my parents' coffee (which little picaboo thought was angels), then from hot baths, now off of boiling water before I toss the noodles in.
        [/quote]

That's cool. I'm going to try steam. It should be like scrying into the clouds. Thanks.

Comment

While I'm very much a water sign, I have yet to master water scrying. :'( I have used mirror scrying successfully though. It's even real easy to make your own. I googled how and created my own. Other than that I also like working with fire. If you want to check into some unique divination methods check out "Divination for Beginners: Reading the Past, Present & Future" by Scott Cunningham. I found it a few years ago on the net and purchased it. It was very interesting It talks about using candles, smoke, and etc. Sample it at http://books.google.com/books?id=sjb...;q&f=false Pages 84 & 85 discuss fire scrying.

Comment

Working...
          X