X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you a psychopath?

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    I got double you? JEEZE
    Either you are outwardly evil. Or I'm using this as a defense when I lose my ever loving mind.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

52% here. Which apparently makes me a pragmatist.

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.
      Although they had psychopath and sociopath mixed up a bit.

Comment

I got 9%. Which makes sense, I'm too introverted to be a psychopath. A charming, overly sexual, risk taker I am not.

It didn't really get into the crux of the matter and actually test my capacity for empathy, aside from asking me flat out, so I wouldn't call this a very good test.
        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I don't need to take the test.
          I already know I'm a high-functioning sociopath.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagger View Post
            I don't need to take the test.
            I already know I'm a high-functioning sociopath.
            Ahh but it's not testing sociopathy... just a strange amalgamation of psychopathy and sociopathy with a bit of 'just plain jerk' mixed in.

Silly tests are silly. But fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
              Ahh but it's not testing sociopathy... just a strange amalgamation of psychopathy and sociopathy with a bit of 'just plain jerk' mixed in.

Silly tests are silly. But fun.
              Dagger was making a joke ... At least I hope Dagger was making the joke I think they were lol...

Its a Sherlock reference. Probably.
              hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

It IS a test on sociopaths! We all failed. Sociopaths fake real emotions. But it's all lies

*picks up axe.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

55% here. I'm pragmatic I guess?
                  Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                  55% here. I'm half psychopath.
                  We're soul twins V!
                  They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                  Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                  -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                    Dagger was making a joke ... At least I hope Dagger was making the joke I think they were lol...

Its a Sherlock reference. Probably.
                    Personally I am completely in love with everyone's favourite high-functioning sociopath.

BUT... he has inspired a great many people to decide that they are also high-functioning sociopaths. I've seen people be completely serious about making that claim. So no assumptions here... lol

Comment

Personally I am completely in love with everyone's favourite high-functioning sociopath.

BUT... he has inspired a great many people to decide that they are also high-functioning sociopaths. I've seen people be completely serious about making that claim. So no assumptions here... lol
                      0_0! Oh lol.... I had no idea other people were using that show as a... Self Diagnosis lol?

Huh. Okay then. Gosh. (Unsure of how to end post.)

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                        0_0! Oh lol.... I had no idea other people were using that show as a... Self Diagnosis lol?

Huh. Okay then. Gosh. (Unsure of how to end post.)
                        I think the correct response might be "wtf? People want to be sociopaths?"

But seriously, I blame the hot awkwardness that is Benedict for this particular malady.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                          I think the correct response might be "wtf? People want to be sociopaths?"

But seriously, I blame the hot awkwardness that is Benedict for this particular malady.
                          As evidenced by the fact that the current incarnation of Khan Noonian Singh is a million times sexier than the original one.

Comment

I have learned now that I need to study the ways of the Cumberbatch!

Comment

42% here

Comment

I'm actually slightly sociopathic. I was tested as a kid. And I super relate to Sherlock, and not just the hot beebs version that is Benedict.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X