Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you function with no modern things like cell phones.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could you function with no modern things like cell phones.

Oh yeah, I could function just fine.
    I just wouldn't really want to function that way for too long, haha.
    Cell phones make it ten billion times easier to stay in touch and make plans than leaving coded messages in pine needles or smoke signals :P

Comment

Only if I was in Equestria, because sentient talking pastel colored ponies are awesome! I mean, just look at Princess Luna and try to tell me you don't melt from cuteness overload
      What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Comment

I don't like My Little Pony. It's just a standart children's cartoon, but they can be pretty entertaining, I myself love to watch Spongebob and Adventure Time; MLP has nothing special to it, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ektor View Post
          I don't like My Little Pony. It's just a standart children's cartoon, but they can be pretty entertaining, I myself love to watch Spongebob and Adventure Time; MLP has nothing special to it, in my opinion.
          Yeah, some people love it, some people hate it. I love it because it allows me to escape from reality for a bit, and the characters are just so likeable (especially Applejack, who is a country gal, and honest, a hard worker, would sacrifice herself for her family and friends, and yet can be this massive dork who is not above some mischief, despite being an adult, and Rainbow Dash who is very loyal and would fight to the last to protect all she cares about, and yet she definitely has a ton of her own cute moments). Also, I found Discord to be the best villain/former villain ever, he just trolls so hard xD
          What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Comment

MLP has gone further than just about any children's cartoon and a host of other things in conquering SpaceBattles. Therefore, despite never having watched an episode and having little interest in changing that, I find its existence completely hillarious
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
            X