This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use a power-thought journal?

So, basic question, does anyone use what I call a "power thought journal"? Not a book of Shadows, just a simple "power thought journal". I use one to jot down all of my intentions and mantras for the day. I find it to be almost meditative. I use a red pen for setting my intentions. I use numerology to my advantage and occasionally use symbols and picture. What is everyone's thoughts, feelings, emotions hm?

Re: Anyone use a power-thought journal?

I'm getting caught up by the term "power thought journal." Is it just like a daily journal one records their thoughts and progression in? If so, once upon a time I did but I found that it was hard to keep people from snooping through my belongings so I stopped.

Comment

What I would describe it as is a journal one would put mantras/thoughts in and meditate with them to empower them with intentions and ones own energy. I guess it could also be considered a prayer book depending on ones beliefs. I have been reading a lot lately on the law of attraction, and I stumbled upon the idea on a miscellaneous site. I imagine some might also use it as a spell book, not so much a BOS.

Comment

I think it sounds like a neat idea, though I've never tried it myself. I guess I do something similar within my BOS, but I can see how separating it out could make it more accessible. Also, my BOS is all digital, so I think I miss out on having a real object to hold sometimes.

I'm thinking about giving this a try

Do you remember what site you found the idea of it on?

Comment

Well, I have done a lot of reading on the law of attraction. I do for the most part keep my "intentions" books separate from my BOS. I consider my intentions to be very much like prayers. I suppose I frequently intermingle the terms, even though I know they are completely separate entities. I was just wondering if anyone did anything similar I suppose. My spiritual views are very hodged-podged and was just curious. I find that it is nice to use right before and after a session working with my Mala beads. I also use it to jot down symbols and words that come to mind from that meditation. It is very simple. I believe it can be used for the law of attraction / spell work. I find that it is very flexible.

Comment

Working...
          X