Yet Another 'Hello'!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet Another 'Hello'!

Hey, I'm Quinn but you can go ahead and just refer to me by the username (Fea or Feanel, though I've gotten Nellie) because I hardly expect anyone to keep that in mind. Every so often I try to get involved in a forum but typically I fail--hopefully this time will turn out differently. (This would be me making fun of myself.)

I was raised as an atheist, and stuck with the term for the majority of my childhood until eventually I had to accept that it didn't fit me anymore and that I'd been meandering off to other things for some years. I don't consider myself to strictly fall into any one religion or another, I simply view my spirituality as my own and accept all truths as part of the Truth (or whichever way you'd like to word it). Of course, over the years I've developed my own views and preferences, but I know that perspective is key.

Personally I stick with the term 'eclectic pagan' as it's just vague enough to encompass just about everything I've delved into, though I'm a little private in that I view my path as my own.

I'll be looking forward to settling in and getting to know some of you as the forum seems pretty welcoming, so thank you for your time and effort!
    Also I will do my best to keep from profanity; thankfully when it comes out in writing I can just delete it.
    (Those who know me in RL aren't so lucky.)

Re: Yet Another 'Hello'!

Welcome to a wonderful Forum,I think you will find this place very open and friendly. There are special areas where you can "let lose with a little profanity" in the Adult section if you feel the need.

Look around and I think you will find this place feels like home,I know it feels like that to me.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

welcome welcome ! I hope you like it here and stick around.
      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

It's not so much a need of profanity as a habit, I'll admit I'm pretty casual when it comes to my language. I'll survive.
        And I feel pretty positive about the forum so I'll be hoping alongside you.

Comment

Originally posted by Feanel View Post
          Hey, I'm Quinn but you can go ahead and just refer to me by the username (Fea or Feanel, though I've gotten Nellie) because I hardly expect anyone to keep that in mind. Every so often I try to get involved in a forum but typically I fail--hopefully this time will turn out differently. (This would be me making fun of myself.)

I was raised as an atheist, and stuck with the term for the majority of my childhood until eventually I had to accept that it didn't fit me anymore and that I'd been meandering off to other things for some years. I don't consider myself to strictly fall into any one religion or another, I simply view my spirituality as my own and accept all truths as part of the Truth (or whichever way you'd like to word it). Of course, over the years I've developed my own views and preferences, but I know that perspective is key.

Personally I stick with the term 'eclectic pagan' as it's just vague enough to encompass just about everything I've delved into, though I'm a little private in that I view my path as my own.

I'll be looking forward to settling in and getting to know some of you as the forum seems pretty welcoming, so thank you for your time and effort!
          Also I will do my best to keep from profanity; thankfully when it comes out in writing I can just delete it.
          (Those who know me in RL aren't so lucky.)
          Welcome aboard, from one foul mouth to another :P

Comment

welcome

Comment

Hi Quinn! Welcome to the forum!
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
              X