Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New videos on my Youtube Channel

Wow, Mrs. P! You're on a roll!

I still haven't got caught up on all the earlier ones, and right not, seeing two screens and 4 hands on the keyboard... it's prolly not a good idea to catch up, right now.

But when I do? Look out, Mr P!

<3

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Thanks, Chain!
      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I'll be sharing some of those on my fb wall, as well as commenting, here and there. I think they're GREAT!

I'm sure I've said it before but it bears repeating. I LOVE your accent!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Awww... thank you Chain!

Comment

I've just uploaded yet another video to my Youtube Channel. Entitled an introduction to hexing, you can find it here:

And I do hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Ahh, hexing. One of my favorite subjects. Well, cursing, actually.

Nicely done, Mrs. P! Excellent summary!

Comment

Thanks Chain, glad you like it! I felt it was important to make a start on this subject since it turns up so often in my inbox! Thank you for sharing it, too!

Comment

Thanks very much for uploading the video, Tylluan! I have seen this term somewhere in the forum, but did not understand the definition. I neither found anything about it in the web. Now I know what it is.
                  Thanks again
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

You're welcome, Gleb.

And now there's a new video - this time about offerings and sacrifices - here: http://youtu.be/ySf3wD51mWM

Comment

Another new video on the Youtube Channel here: http://youtu.be/h5AMuSIqiH8

This time a talk about Beltane - apt for the time of year!

Hope you enjoy it!

Comment

And here is yet another - this time offering suggestions about how to respond to people who are hostile about our path.

If you enjoy these videos, please consider subscribing (there is a subscribe button just beneath the green banner heading) so you can receive automatic updates.

Comment

I have seen the video, thanks very much, Tylluan! The video is amazing!!! ^_^
                          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                            I have seen the video, thanks very much, Tylluan! The video is amazing!!! ^_^
                            Thank you Gleb - glad that you like it!
                            I always like to create videos that are simple chats between me and whoever is listening. Think of it as coming into my kitchen, complete with rain, hailstones, dogs and cups of tea!

Comment

having watched your videos, I have decided I have been pronouncing your name wrong for a while... I still can't pronounce it correctly... I think I'm gonna keep saying it wrong...
                              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                                having watched your videos, I have decided I have been pronouncing your name wrong for a while... I still can't pronounce it correctly... I think I'm gonna keep saying it wrong...
                                Don't worry, Maria - it's a terrible mouthful. Even my own family used to get it wrong sometimes!

Comment

Working...
                                X