Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh oh... Don't buy fertilizer from a hydroponics store!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh oh... Don't buy fertilizer from a hydroponics store!

Yup - DEA agents will molest your garden with draw weapons, just 'cause you bought a bottle of fish juice.

An application for a search warrant for a different Midwest Hydroganics customer, Tomczak noted, stated that police had found no evidence of marijuana plant residue in the trash -- and suggested that was evidence a suspect was covering up his marijuana grow.
    DEA Raided This Woman's House After She Shopped At A Garden Store
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Oh oh... Don't buy fertilizer from a hydroponics store!

no evidence of marijuana plant residue=You must be growing cause Nothing is there????

Attempts to fathom how this works..is it something to do with a tree falling in a forest where no one is??

Or the sound of one hand clapping??
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Total weirdness.

In another case, they dug through someone's trash and misidentified used tea leaves a the demon Mary Jane (DEA agents seem to know less about boo than most people do. Never carry oregano in a plastic bag).

Got them a search warrant, though...
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        no evidence of marijuana plant residue=You must be growing cause Nothing is there????

Attempts to fathom how this works..is it something to do with a tree falling in a forest where no one is??

Or the sound of one hand clapping??
        Naw, just bureaucratic logic, something that is beyond the comprehension of even Zen monks.
        Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

I think the correct way to phrase it is either:

A) Damned if you do, damned if you don't,

Or

B) Guilty, and to hell with the evidence!

Comment

So does this mean if I don't smoke,I should buy some to put in my trash so they don't bust me?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              So does this mean if I don't smoke,I should buy some to put in my trash so they don't bust me?
              If it ain't there, it means you got it, but if it is there, it means you got it.

Bottom line?

You got it, if they say you do.

Comment

Oh hell,we are all screwed...Oh wait, am I actually a robotic cockroach that looks like a human??? This requires some eclectic inner soul searching and at least a pint of Cherry Garcia to allow me to transcend the material plane so that I can "Imagine" as John Lennon described.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

If LSD is ever legalized I myself will demand someone make a cherry flavoured version of it called Cherry Garcia.

Comment

Ughhhh 2 things:

-As a gardener, I do see a lot of people who have to deal with grief about their gardens. Not personally, but I spend a lot of time reading about self-sustaining gardening and it seems that in a lot of places in the developed world (including Canada, the US, and the UK), it's barely tolerated, even if it's clear that you are ONLY growing legal plants. Because, gods forbid you use your lawn space for something more useful and less resource intensive than grass. The second you garden more than a lawn and the odd veggie, people seem to think you're involved in some sort of insane activity.

-On the other end of this, you'd be surprised how often I try to google some info about growing, say, tomatoes and can only come up with info about growing pot. Some of us just want to grow some lettuce on the windowsill in the winter, people.

Comment

In all honesty, it was a hydroponics store, and hydroponics are most often used (in the U.S.) by pot growers.

I'm really more concerned about SWAT descending on innocent families, using vague and/or fabricated evidence as an excuse. This is a very gross violation of our explicitly stated & "guaranteed" rights.

Comment

That's why I'm glad I have my legal weed card. When the Feds show up at my door I have a very clear idea of what my rights are and what they are not. I imagine under those circumstances, with the DEA still holding the burden of proof, that I would be ok. Besides, like everyone else I can sue the Government and make some money off of it.

Oh, and I *do* grow weed, as is my legal right, so fuck them anyway.

Comment

Alas!

Your state maybe says you can, but the Feds can still bust down your door and shoot you and your dog, if they take it into their heads to do so...

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                            In all honesty, it was a hydroponics store, and hydroponics are most often used (in the U.S.) by pot growers.

I'm really more concerned about SWAT descending on innocent families, using vague and/or fabricated evidence as an excuse. This is a very gross violation of our explicitly stated & "guaranteed" rights.
                            Exactly...that shouldn't mean that you should get suspicion for using it. As much as a lot of people use it for that, you can use it to grow fruits and veggies indoors in the winter and people -do- use it for that. Those people shouldn't automatically get suspicion on them just because people break the law. They're not breaking the law.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                              Alas!

Your state maybe says you can, but the Feds can still bust down your door and shoot you and your dog, if they take it into their heads to do so...
                              Yup, they sure could...and they'd make me a martyr, which wouldn't help their cause any. I figure that as inoffensive as I am, someone might notice that I got fucked and say something That's why I've linked the Aaron Schwartz info a few different times...his life should not have been lost in vain, and he wasn't some big secret spy. He was just a guy that loved Freedom, and voiced that opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X