This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Meet in Alabama!

Hi, guys. My name is Colton and I'm 22 years old. I'm currently a student here in Alabama working on a history degree with a concentration in historical architecture!

I decided to join this forum mostly out of curiosity and a need to expand my horizons. I have been a solitary practitioner for going on 4 years now and have felt an urge to find a community/group to further me along on my path, to learn from and hopefully teach, as well as inspire/be inspired.

I consider myself an Eclectic Pagan drawing pieces and parts from the paths of Wicca, Hellenistic Reconstructionism, Druidism, Shamanism, Buddhism, Hinduism, amongst others.

I never know what to really put in these things, but...

I'm a Tarot Enthusiast, a novice Astrologer, a Shamanic Empath (connecting mostly to animals and nature, as well as people, predominantly in the astral plane/dreams), crafter, artist, wordsmith, and bibliophile.

My goal is to find a mentor whom I can study under and who can hopefully take the knowledge I have compiled for myself over these four years, focus and refine it.

Within the next three years my dream is to start my own, local coven along side a fellow solitary practitioner friend of mine.

Well, guys. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Merry Meet, Hail, and Blessed Be!

Re: Merry Meet in Alabama!

Welcome

Comment

Welcome welcome! I hope you like it here

I guess I'll bite, do you worship any deities? If so, which ones?
      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Welcome, Colton!
        Try to look for a bit information in the forum, you'll learn many new things from there.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
            Welcome welcome! I hope you like it here

I guess I'll bite, do you worship any deities? If so, which ones?

I do worship Deity. The ones who I feel have "chosen" me are from the Greek Pantheon although I do often work with other Gods and Goddesses.

Comment

Welcome Colton!!

Your degree is fascinating o.o I took a lot of history classes for my degree ^_^ are you earning your Bachelors or are you working on a graduate degree?
              I enjoy architecture too ^_^

Comment

Working...
              X