Ask a Psychic Vampire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ask a Psychic Vampire

I've been awake going on 20 hrs, the power went out and two peolpe have fallen into deep sleeps for playing cards with me. Why a I awake you say? Its a long story
    Circe

Comment

[quote author=CttCJim link=topic=751.msg17663#msg17663 date=1290825616]
      Of course there's always the theory that all humans are instinctively drawn to fire as a genetic holdover from neolithic survival skills - for early man, fire was life.
      But that's off-topic. We can discuss cavemen elsewhere if you like
      [/quote]

Where I live the men and boys tend to be rampant pyromaniacs...;. they can't celebrate anything without a good bonfire, and if all else fails they set fire to the nearest mountain! I would say it's some sort of genetic memory, but given that many of the locals are descended from people who only came into the area in the 19th century looking for work, I'm not so sure. Maybe the landscape NEEDS the fires in a weird sort of way.

www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

[quote author=Tylluan Penry link=topic=751.msg17999#msg17999 date=1290937721]
        Where I live the men and boys tend to be rampant pyromaniacs...;. they can't celebrate anything without a good bonfire, and if all else fails they set fire to the nearest mountain! I would say it's some sort of genetic memory, but given that many of the locals are descended from people who only came into the area in the 19th century looking for work, I'm not so sure. Maybe the landscape NEEDS the fires in a weird sort of way.

[/quote]

Y'know, I never thought of it that way, but I suppose that makes sense. Perhaps humans are drawn to fire because our Gods wish it to be so.
        I have to believe that no God is responsible for Twilight, of course. Or at least no loving one.

Bear in mind, we're all descended from a common set of ancestors, if you believe the accepted current theory of evolution. Which I do.
        Be Excellent to each other - or something will Happen to you.

Comment

[quote author=CttCJim link=topic=751.msg18003#msg18003 date=1290938517]
          I have to believe that no God is responsible for Twilight, of course. Or at least no loving one.

[/quote]

Classic! +1
          www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I have accedentally turned someone into a psychic vampire, what now?!
            Circe

Comment

you can do that?
              "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=751.msg18069#msg18069 date=1290963469]
                [/quote]

you what??
                Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

If someone is drained enough their energy feilds are damaged, and they temporarily can become psychic vampires. This was discussed earlyer in the thread. A comobonation of being awake 20+ hours and being stuck with one person in a house that has no living plants.
                  Circe

Comment

Do [5-hour] Energy Drinks help with the Vampire-ness?
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

[quote author=Juniper link=topic=751.msg18091#msg18091 date=1290971913]
                      Do [5-hour] Energy Drinks help with the Vampire-ness?
                      [/quote]
                      Well, as an after-hours computer nerd I maintain a base-level of caffeine, so they don't do much for me aside from make me crash. But I could see how for some people, spiking the metabolism might help energy production.

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=751.msg18069#msg18069 date=1290963469]
                        [/quote]

Apologize, and be more diligent in managing your condition. If (giving the benefit of the doubt here) you actually put yourself into a situation where someone could be drained that hard, then you obviously made some poor choices.

Comment

He didn't know I was a psi vamp and tried to transfer me energy, obviously that's a bad idea. Don't ask me why he did it but it certainly was interesting. I was more or less trapped there and I told him not to touch me. So he goes and touches my left with his right and tries to give me energy. So now his sheilds are gone and his aura is damaged. Then came the one house power outage.
                          Circe

Comment

heh... i let a psi vamp pull energy from me before... I make a good catalyst, because I can drain energy from the elements just as fast as she could drain me.
                            "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=751.msg18383#msg18383 date=1291062732]
                              He didn't know I was a psi vamp and tried to transfer me energy, obviously that's a bad idea. Don't ask me why he did it but it certainly was interesting. I was more or less trapped there and I told him not to touch me. So he goes and touches my left with his right and tries to give me energy. So now his sheilds are gone and his aura is damaged. Then came the one house power outage.
                              [/quote]

I don't believe that ones shield can be easily interrupted just by touching someone. I know mine aren't. While I can have a physical connection with someone, I can still maintain my own personal shields. It's like a one way street and there is no energetic backwash, if you will. The only way I can see his shields getting damaged is poor management of it. I'm sorry to say that not all energetic shields are like a soap bubble. They don't all collapse when they come in contact with something or someone else's.

[br]

Question time again: Have you [CttCJim] ever used your psi-vampirism to help heal someone? For instance, pull a sickness out of someone? And as a Psi-Vampire, do you find it easy to filter energy that is useful to you from the energy that is not useful to you? In my path, we do not have Good or Bad energy. We have Hucha (Heavy Energy) and Sami (Light Energy). Light energy is what people can use and Hucha is what people create. Much like we breathe in Air and exhale CO2. Hucha is absorbed by [mother] nature and recycled into Sami (the short version). Do you believe that psi-vamps are capable of using their vampiristic abilities and aid someone with it, but not in a "he's got too much energy so I took some of it" sort of way, though.

ETA: I need to toss in here that what is Hucha to one person, may be Sami to someone else. So not everyone experiences energy the same way. So I would like to rephrase my question to: Do you believe it's possible for Psi-Vampires to create Sami for another person?
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

[quote author=Juniper link=topic=751.msg18431#msg18431 date=1291068966]
                                Question time again: Have you [CttCJim] ever used your psi-vampirism to help heal someone? For instance, pull a sickness out of someone? And as a Psi-Vampire, do you find it easy to filter energy that is useful to you from the energy that is not useful to you? In my path, we do not have Good or Bad energy. We have Hucha (Heavy Energy) and Sami (Light Energy). Light energy is what people can use and Hucha is what people create. Much like we breathe in Air and exhale CO2. Hucha is absorbed by [mother] nature and recycled into Sami (the short version). Do you believe that psi-vamps are capable of using their vampiristic abilities and aid someone with it, but not in a "he's got too much energy so I took some of it" sort of way, though.

ETA: I need to toss in here that what is Hucha to one person, may be Sami to someone else. So not everyone experiences energy the same way. So I would like to rephrase my question to: Do you believe it's possible for Psi-Vampires to create Sami for another person?
                                [/quote]

Hm.. well, the hang of it is, I didn't figure this out until I was no longer hanging out with anyone who believed in anything metaphysical, so I've had few occasions to experiment. I did once try to give my wife energy on account of how she needed to wake up and i needed to fall asleep that morning, and I accidentally swung her bipolar personality into manic. So I know I can have an effect on someone.
                                If I'm understanding your question correctly, then I think in that case I flooded her with useable energy and her body responded by converting it into increased mental stimulation.
                                I suppose after a fashion it's entirely possible that your Hucha is my Sami and vice versa. Interesting concept!

Comment

Working...
                                X